Argghhhh!!! I'm going to have my teeth pulled out!!!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Jul 20, 2005.

1. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

I doubt such surgery is covered by most private insurance here. We don't have compulsary medical insurance btw.

However, you could do it at Government hospitals for a very very low price. Well, if you're willing to wait and tolerate the intolerable service that is :snooty:

2. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

I see, didn't know that. ^^

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, it's not covered by my insurance. :roll:

The thing is.. I can go to the government hospital. But if you want something done fast... you have to go to a private hospital.

I originally planned to have them extracted at the Melaka GH when I was still working there. It would have been free for me since I am a government servant.

Unfortunately, I was told that I would have to apply for permission and obtain approval before I could even visit the dental department. :roll:

4. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

:think: Where did you get it done then? How much did it cost? Is the service good? :lol: Ok, leave the last question out, it gotta be, considering you got to watch a movie while having the tooth extracted. :wave:

The thought of removing wisdom teeth has given me the chills when my bro told me his ex colleague's father passed away after removing a tooth. :shifty:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

ROTFL! THat last bit. I guess you would have went to private immediately then huh? :haha:

6. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

I've hated dentists since the day I went for my first dentist appointment. That was with Dr. Choo -- a prominent dentist in Penang (I don't know where he's working at now). Since then, dentists have hated me as much as I've hated them, as I've been known to scream so loudly at each extraction, that parents in the waiting room would take their kids and leave when they hear my scream.

To this day, I still hate dentists.

7. Adrian Wong

I got it done here at Mahkota Hospital. Jenny's uncle is a cardiologist here so I managed to get it done at a discount. :mrgreen:

It cost me slightly over RM 300 for an upper molar extraction and the removal of the impacted lower molar.

So, total damage should be something like RM 700 for the extraction of two upper molars and two impacted lower molars plus an X-ray (RM 60 for this!!).

Well, I don't know what the story is behind your brother's story, but I'm sure there's more to it than just someone dropping dead after extraction! :think:

8. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!!! :haha: