ARP Chinese New Year Dinner!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Chai, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Don't forget it's my birthday too on that day so remember to bring lotsa booze. :thumb:

2. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Bring a lot of bones/// :p :haha:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! This must be the lie of the century... :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Who's birthday? :think:

Eh Jeremy, wine doesn't have to drink using that kind of glass one la... So far, I don't see or taste any major difference drinking from any glass and that type of glass. :mrgreen:

5. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

wanna show off mah...

Black Sheep is good but Mahakanjus is betterer still

6. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

oops....sorry for the language.coz i'm using japanese. :oops: :oops:
    anyway looking forward to the bbq anniversary :mrgreen:
    but is it too early to mention this?

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Dashken: Remember, 20th/August is my birthday so you'd better be getting me prezzies. Anyway, there are noticeable differences when the right glass is used for the right drink if you know what to expect, example: white wine taste sourish if it gets warm so a tall glass with minimum surface exposure to air allows it to maintain it's 'optimal' consumption temperature and brandy are best served in baloon glasses as your body temperature helps warm the brandy before drinking.

Angel1011: There's no such thing as early and I nearly got a heart-attack when Peaz called me the last minute to get it arranged. :mrgreen:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  8. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

now people tell you mah early lor... this Black Sheep been boozing too much mahakanjus thinks

9. cypris

cypris Newbie

hahahhaha~! just said that for kicks. :D Jeremy=kowai desu. kawaii janai ne. kowai desu.

eh? atashi no sigunatur ka? hahahah~ mochiron! atashi gohan daisuki desu!

rough translation : jeremy= scarey. not cute, okay?. scary.

eh? my signature? hahahah~ ofcourse! i love food!

1 person likes this.
  10. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

How am I scary to you? *Me Thinks I Should Remove Me Beard* ..... NOT! Why is everybody finding me scary? First it was Angel1011, then it was Eve and who's next? Sher Win? BLEH You know Mahakanjus doesn't think I'm scary. :whistle:

11. cypris

cypris Newbie

hahahahahhaa.... just joking ler. But yeah i think you should remove your beard. makes you look a bit like a hobo LOL.

12. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Cypris...Jeremy is a hobo...

13. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i have to strongly disagree with all of you on that.

as you all know wool from sheep is sheered after a period of growth. our black sheep is no different his black wool can only be sheered after certain lenghts have been achieved to guarantee 100% wooly satisfaction

14. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

btw if Black Sheep is hobo then I am Mariah Carey and Eva Mendes clone. guys... you can stop imagining it now. girls... try harder. hahahaha

15. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :haha: :haha: he's not a black sheep,more like a black buaya :shifty:

jeremy ur beard makes u look like chai's uncle.......shaving can do wonders for ur,ummm....reputation *wink wink*

16. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i disagree... beard is good for health. hahahaha

17. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahahhaha! I agree LoL... you won't look so old and haggard :p

18. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i disagree. a beard makes him wise and old. also makes him look 'menacing'

19. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

maybe we should make a poll on this subject :roll:

btw,jeremy,i know u r kind and gentle at heart,so y not shave??? it'll keep the girls coming :shifty:

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

yeah we should make a poll out of it!!! good idea angel hahah! :haha: :thumb: