Bike Pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Trinity, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Yeah, The mag wheel on the back of the gt pro performer is a Skyway Tuff Wheel ll.:) They still make them but the black ones where out of stock. I had checked because I wanted to get one for the front of the bike, but they are only sold in pairs. I had given thought to buying some graphite Tuff Wheel ll's but they are like $259 bucks.:| And the more I thought about restoring my old bike, the more I thought about getting a new one.:think: Then I saw the 2009 P,K, Ripper...:shock: :drool: Just had to have it.:mrgreen:http://sebikes.com/Race/PKRipperTeamXLP.aspx $747 bucks after taxes...:faint:, I had it out cruising last nite... Man does that bike ROCK!!!:D :D :D The free wheel is nice and LOUD!:o :cool: And trin can still 'bunny-hop'!!!:lol: :cool: But I get out of breath pretty quick.:oops: It is they nicest bike I have ever owned.:D I just got a layback seat post for it. After I add it to the bike, I'll have it perfectly dialed in.:thumb:

Your Schwinn's are great! My older brother had a red one (the one with the stick shift.) I learned how to ride on it.:whistle:

Do you still have those Mag. mag's? I bet they could sell for a ton of cash on ebay.:thumb:

I like that bmxmuseum.com site.:thumb: trin gonna join so I can post my bike there when I get some time to take a few real nice pictures to post.:)

2. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

shiny! :shock:

3. Trinity

Yeah!!!:D

And that pic don't give it justice... You gotta see in person!:o :shock: :faint: I'm afraid to ride it,,, Don't want to get the inevitable first scrach or ding...:pray: :pray: :pray:

Only 24.5 pounds!:)

4. lee_what2004

I guess almost 8 to 9 years ago last time I ride my bike :shock:

5. Trinity

Still have it?:think:

6. lee_what2004

:mrgreen: .................. :cry:

that time need to move to other country, can't bring it.....

after re-thinking :think:

7. Trinity

2009 P.K Ripper

My New bike!:D

Aluminum and cro-mo steel goodness!:mrgreen:

Attached Files:

• pkr1.jpg
      pkr1.jpg
      File size:
      276.8 KB
      Views: