BOG Contest #6 : Slogans!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s application is not only confined to any targeted group, but the whole community and whoever is having a system.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s an avenue for one to share what he knows or to acquire.

2. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because nothing beats self-help!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because members are reciprocal and take a real interest in your postings with honest views or solutions that could be offered.

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s good for your health since less time is wasted in cracking for a solution!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because unlike other forums, it doesn’t ridicule ideas or contributions.

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because as sure as the sun will rise from the East, you can find the solutions in the guide!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the moderators are doing a consistently great job in garnering good participation from members.

5. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it gives the ultimate guiding light and the solutions offered are not merely ‘slight’ or tend to ‘glide’

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s a resourceful forum to keep one updated on latest happenings or developments.

6. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because all the BIOS are clearly explained and it’s definite an overclocker’s guiding domain.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because one is free to log in or otherwise whenever the need arise.

7. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s really a Close Encounter of the BIOS kind never thought exists!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I enjoyed participating in the free flow of thoughts from all members.

8. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s a real breakthrough in presenting the facts in a manageable and effective referencing manner.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s one big family sharing and giving.

9. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s the first time anyone successfully putting up a guide encompassing all facts on BIOS in a printed form.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because you learn, you laugh, you contribute and you acquire knowledge in the forum!

10. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because at last, one could see that information on BIOS are not scattered everywhere but laid out systematically for referencing.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it deliberate and share on the hard and soft of your system decisively!

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s give one a peace of mind knowing that help is in hand in case you need it!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because one could discuss options available before doing or acquiring their requirements.

12. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because there is no other complete source in explaining BIOS and the solutions that could be considered!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because the pot is full of ideas and solutions!

13. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s just like a bank account; you want solutions on BIOS, you draw on it!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s one forum where I find joy in sharing with family members on what it offers.

14. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because regardless of which system you’re operating, you’ll need the BOG for referencing and updating.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s a wonderful feeling to be able to contribute and share.

15. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it provides a step by step approach, easy to understand flow in maintaining your system

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because just like potluck, everyone could contribute their part of expertise.

16. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it provides a step by step approach, easy to understand flow in flashing the BIOS.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because nothing beats the feeling that your ideas or views could be shared without being ridiculed.

17. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it gives one the dictionary on the whole meaning of BIOS, and the simple Do-It-Yourself guide to maintain the system, minus the confusion!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s just like a 24 hour convenient store, you could access to it whenever you want or whenever you need!

18. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it eradicates the seemingly complicated meaning of BIOS and in the process, evolved into an easy understandable description and approach!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because resolving computer problems has never been that easy now that we have the benefit of experienced members in or within the forum.

19. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s never been easier to tweak your system now that you are armed with definitive knowledge that the guide offers!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because you need not do the guessing work; forumers will assist you in finding the best solution to your requirement.

20. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because no other guides come near it in terms of relevance and ease of referencing or understanding!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because we got a set of interesting moderators who never fails to entertain in their own witty ways while sharing the finer points to a question in focus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.