BOG Contest #6 : Slogans!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because I believe in the author that the book delivers,…and it does!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s a focused forum with the humble aim to contribute to the community at large.

2. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because the illustrations are comprehensive, clear and definitive thus making the task of understanding and Doing-It-Yourself, an easy and rewarding process!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because beside the BOG, one could still fall back to the forum for more clarification thus making your project a surefire process!

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s simple enough to understand, definitive enough to give confidence and illustrative enough to convince that one could do it!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because of the overwhelming warm response of members intending to share or contribute.

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because just like business seeking to optimize profits, it seeks to optimize your system!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s like talking to the whole world, with members from across the globe sharing their experience!

5. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because of its no nonsense ‘this for that’ but instead ‘that is that’!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s one easy forum to ‘meet’ new friends and deliberating on common issues; suddenly you realize you’re not alone anymore.

6. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because whichever ‘Bus’ you’re on, the guide is here to maintain or tweaking it!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s layout is easy enough for any newcomer to maneuver on sections that suit his pursuit…and you could chill out too if you want!

7. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it gives you your money worth by optimizing the system to your requirements.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because I feel at ease since members deliberate in a frank and honest manner.

8. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s always in standby position, ready to show the way when you least expected but best needed it!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s a forum where one could be carried away and skipping lunch or dinner while engaged in the middle of an interesting ‘crowd’!

9. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it’s not just about what to do, how to do or when to do but more importantly, what you know and learn from the guide that gives you the confidence and competitive edge.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there’s always something interesting brewing to cater for anyone’s need or quest.

10. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because if you want to push your system to what you desire, the guide will show you how but avoiding the pitfalls.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because it’s always jovial, entertaining, knowledge sharing and you know you’re with good company.

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it addresses most BIOS on modern motherboards leaving practically no stone unturned; and in a a concise manner

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because nothing beats the feeling to be able to contribute while learning new facts from one another in an unselfish sharing manner which the forum offers.

12. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it tells you how it work, how to tweak, how to maintain and how to optimize!

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because sharing and learning is what you expect, and that’s what you get!

13. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because just like you learn about the honey and the bees, you learn about strength and bus.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there are just so many interesting subject matters; be it hard, soft or general, that you could dive in.

14. Brian

Brian Newbie

hmm 1st entry here.....will try my luck with only one entry :p
    I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it gets you chicks who ask you for help when their computer's BIOS goes kaput :p
    I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there's many friendly people to hang out with in the forums :)

15. Jet

Jet Just Started

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it brings me to the world of BIOS and teaches me a lot about the mystery of BOIS..

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because there will always be volunteers who help help me whenever i have problems with my computer.. :beer:

16. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

my last one for the contest which ends in 45 minutes!

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because it enable me to explore the world of bios in such a simple way

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because its one of the top websites regarding technology stuff in terms of reviews, how-to and news.

17. ckflash

ckflash Newbie

I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because in this globalisation era, it pays to invest in yourself with knowledge.

I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because its contents are knowledgable, all in all, best of all!

18. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

the contest finished! who win! :pray:

19. Justarius

Justarius Newbie

"I love the BIOS Optimization Guide because..." it is an exceptional resource written with intelligence and style which I highly recommend it to any computer user interested in getting the most out of their systems!

"I love Adrian's Rojak Pot because..." the guides are easy to follow yet incredibly detailed and the site is backed by a community of smart yet friendly & welcoming techies!

20. Justarius

Justarius Newbie

I had trouble connecting to the site, hope it went through in time. Still only 11am here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.