Chinese New Year 2005 Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

congrates! i knew you would won it! you put so much effort :haha: :thumb: :beer: :arp:

2. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Congrats dude! *grumble grumble :twisted: :twisted:!!mine!!:twisted: :twisted: grumble*

Lol just kidding... :haha:

You deserve it! :thumb: :beer:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

congratz Giraffe }{unter :thumb:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Congratulations Giraffe }{unter! Got your PM and forwarded it to the boss already. :beer: :thumb:

Other winners please PM your info to da boss, Adrian Wong.

Thank you. :wave:

5. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Congratulations Giraffe }{unter!
    I can't believe I lost again:(. Why am I so unfortunate. Why Why Why. :cry: :cry: :cry: :?

6. zy

hey.. you still won something right ? ;)

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Congratulations... :thumb: Those were very creative. ;)

8. Thank you thank you *takse bow

It comes at a great time too, my media center started acting funny on the 23rd according to my log files I planned on starting over and getting all the expermental drivers out of there... Now I can start fresh with this huge drive :D

9. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, can't complain on that:). Though I have tried so hard to win the HD but it's always out of my reach. So sad. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

10. You inspired me to post my long winded media center story much earlier than I wanted to. I was holding out till the end because I had long winded post and didn't want anyone to start upping their game :D. When i saw you mentioned in the "hunt for the BOG book" thread you had something you were holding out on as well I figured everyone was doing the same so I put mine up.

After that I didn't want to just sit and wait so I came up with a few more creative ideas, like barracuda stew and the Barracuda inlet, My fishing Vest was equipped with bait for both ATA-33 ATA-100 and SATA drives.

My dad is still laughing at me for that one

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The vest was a nice touch... :thumb:

12. zy

now you can laught at your dad :mrgreen:

13. :thumb: :whistle:

14. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Congrats GH!!!! I really liked the pics (and also in the pics of dinner.....ribs etc...corona :drool: ). You'd better be glad that I am not eligable for this contest, other wise I would have won all 3 prizes! :liar: :liar: :liar: You seem to have a bit of "pooter" savy.... with that, I would like to invite you to the ARP team and what not to help teach fellow n003s the best of CPU guruism (if that is actually a word). PM me and I will interface with the ARP gods & godesses! :thumb:

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

well, congrat on your winning. :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

16. ;) thank you

17. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

From me too...congratz! :clap:

18. zachig

zachig Newbie

Congratulations!!!

I'm joining all the others:

:beer: Congratulations :beer: