Chinese New Year 2005 Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe... Congratulations to the winners. :mrgreen:

How I wish I could participate too. :wall:

DYKT : We have more contests lined up after the current Mushkin giveaway contest?? :shifty: :thumb:

Please do show all the support you can muster to ARP and our contests! Then we can convince other companies to contribute prizes as well. :thumb:

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, I know, Adrian, it must be so hard to see these great HD gone (you had like 6 before now, none:)). I can share that feeling:).

3. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

How can you share that feeling...unless you've also had 6 400GB HDs in your hands and had them slip away? :wall: :haha:

4. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

I can share the feeling 'cause I was so close to the HD after months of trying and you just grab it off my hand:) :p

5. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! :haha:

Anyway, just FYI, I sent Justarius his prize already. I will be sending GH's hard disk on Monday. But I haven't got Daphne's or TechZ's addresses yet... :think:

6. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

OMG OMG OMG!

I WON SOMETHING!

WOW.
    Its just a consolation prize, but wow! I've never won anything online before!

Thanks! and congrats to all the others too.

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

too late, you replied too late, we have given your prize to someone else:). :thumb:

8. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Don't tease him. I'm going to have his prize sent to him tomorrow. :mrgreen:

9. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

yea! so there! The boss sez yes.

10. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, I guess we'll let this one slip by this time:).
    Congrat TechZ and all winners.

11. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Well, don't worry, there will be another contest coming up soon. A BIGGER one. :wicked:

12. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

a bigger one, just how big you can top the hd or the memory :think: :think: , are we talking about a mobo/cpu combo or a whole system, lcd :think: :think:

13. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Wait and see... ;)

And if you want more contests in the future, then do tell your friends and relatives. The more successful this upcoming contest is, the better we can pitch for more contest prizes. :thumb:

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

mmmh, sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see what the contest is.

15. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Yeah, likewise! :thumb:

And since I'll be done with my finals, I can put all my effort into bagging the top prize! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

16. zachig

zachig Newbie

Ooh, How I wish...

First of all, thanks to the ARP group for the great consolation prize, although i really wanted (like everyone) to win that Barracuda HD, but at least I won something.

Ooh, how I wish the new contest will offer a nice mobo/cpu combo (like SAMSAMHA said). PLEASSSSSE, make it to be a nice DFI Lanparty NF4 mobo with a nice AMD 64 CPU :pray:

Can't wait for the new contest to begin. :think:

Meanwhile, i'll wait for this March contest results to be announced and hope i'll be the happy winner of that pumpkin mushkin memory.

C'ya.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  17. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! We will try to get the results out ASAP. :thumb:

BTW, the next contest will be big... :wicked:

But this is a contest that will not need any work. In fact, everyone will have an equal chance. :thumb:

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

really, mmh, so I can't bribe you again then:).

19. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Whoa! :shock:

Sounds very...intriguing! :thumb:

Big contest - no work needed - everyone has equal chance = less chance for GarPhreak? :( [I'm not a very lucky person]

ROTFL! :nuts: :haha:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2005
  20. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

big? ok i gonna do my best then. somehow i should kill samasha :wicked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.