Chinese New Year 2005 Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

My store doesnt offer HD's for free, those SOB's want $$$ !

2. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

Free 400gb = 0$ per MB, cant beat that math!

3. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

Free 400gb, you do the math!

4. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

5. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

6. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

Well, I actually want the Intel pack, since my 120 GB Seagate and 80 GB Maxtor and my DVD burner are sufficient. But for the sake of trying....

My friend needs the 400 GB for his pr0n. As he would say, "Do you know how much pr0n you can store?"

7. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

Because I don't have a car to pick up chicks with, I have to resort to using my computer, and what better to attract those ladies than a 400GB HD?

8. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

Installing 3 different versions of Linux and Windows 2000 and Windows XP and Windows 98 is pretty hard on an 80 GB HD

9. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

I need that extra HD space so I can store spam on my computer, run a detailed analysis of who the largest spammers are, and coordinate a DoS attack through Romanian servers against them.

10. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

I need the 400GB drive so that when the Vulcans come to Earth, they'll take me with them because I'll have more storage space than anyone within 5 kilometers....errrr meters.

11. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

This is off of Bash.org, and I think it fits well:

http://www.bash.org/?416857

This is why I need a 400GB HD instead of 9 million DVD's.

12. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

DO you realize how many floppy backups I can make on a 400gb HD?

13. CrazyGlue

CrazyGlue Newbie

OMGOMGOMGOMG L010101Z0RS 4OO G1G4BY73S

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

ooooooh, I am so Hard for that Di_K:).

(I am being a bit naughty:))

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

why, why, why, why are you torturing me with these great prize??? I am gonna go mad if I can't win:)

16. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Please help my addiction with contests by giving me this huge pill to swallow, so that I can survive one more month.

17. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

how about a little one with new year theme:

grandpa, instead of giving me red envelope with money inside and fireworks this year, could you please please give me the seagate HD instead:)

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

When I first saw you, I got such an excited feeling in my heat. Touching your makes my heart pounding. You are small yet you packed with so much spaces waiting for me to fill you up. Even though you feel cold when I unwrapped your cover, you quickly become hot as I turn you on. Oh, you are so nice, you do everything I told you to do, not matter if it's huge task or simple stuff and you do them in such a speedy fashion. You never speak loudly when I am working, always sitting besides me while I am busy, helping me work but not disrupting me. You remembers everything I do with every minute detail. I have beaten you, abused you toss you around, yet I have never seen you make a sound. However, the only time that you making any noise is when you are tired of working and crying for help. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do except replace you. I feel sad when you are gone because you have taken my precious creation with you. Knowing that your replacement is better than you yet he cannot replace what you have done for me.

Ok, don't get any idea, I am merely talkling about my trusty HD:)

19. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

need e space 2 store more pics tt arp wans from me.
    :wicked:

20. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

i need 2 store arp member's pics.
    :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.