CO-OP PC Games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Conquest, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

anyone has a list of them? i do know Battlefield can play COOP, would like to know other games as well so can shoot together gether with compatriot GF and not against of course. :wave:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Err... Duke Nukem?? :wicked: :thumb:

3. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

CS: Source? :think:

4. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Serious Sam is a good one and cheap too! :thumb:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

CS is not a co-op game. :D

I used to remember playing Doom 2 or was it Quake co-op! That was fun! :thumb:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well, it depends where u play. Can clan play be condsidered as co-op?

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Warcraft! :haha:

8. Majormaggot

Majormaggot Newbie

anyone ever tried Sven Co-op?? its a pretty fun-for-five-minutes CS mod

-Major

9. Olle P

Olle P Newbie

Steel Beasts! You can gather all your friends, and then some, to a LAN-party and blow the AI's T-72 and T-80 hordes into oblivion! (Or play against another team. I don't recommend more than 360 players per side though...)

/Olle

10. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

Steel Beast ehh.. hmmm...

would prefer 1st Person Shooter via LAN though, sorry forgot to mention that at first but if not 1st person shooter also can, a list can be build, a database to accomodate .. haha.. opps.. ter-laugh. :clap:

so far here's my list of CO OP discussed in this thread
    1. BattleField Series
    2. Steel Beast
    3. Duke Nukem
    4. Serious Sam
    5. Warcraft
    6. Sven

:thumb:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Does quake and UT count? For the team stuff that is.. :D

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Need I say more? :beer:

It's free and it's easy to setup. :dance:

But you'll need more than 4 persons to play it. Most of the maps are objective-based. Blowing up objective, etc. Sort of like Battlefield 1942 but no plane-flying though. :mrgreen:

The best game I've played so far and stucked with it for 2 years running... :haha: :nuts:

13. aka fatdog6

aka fatdog6 Newbie

americas army is the game i play and the price cant be beat not to mention it is an awesome coop fps

14. Chai

Other than Serious Sam mentioned by Ishtim, I don't think there's any other game mentioned here is a type of co-op, maybe Warcraft, depending on which game type.

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ET not considered as co-op? :think:

16. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

Diablo 2? i'm still kinda addicted....

17. Chai

If any multiplayer games which involves having teams, then they are called co-op already! :haha:

My understanding of co-op is a team effort, normally fighting with AI, not with another team with similar 'gameplay', but something completely different, for example, 2 person playing Doom 3 Single Player mode.

18. kayFX

kayFX Newbie

how about Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory?

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, from your post above, you said other than Serious Sam, none of the games mentioned were co-op. I just found it funny... :mrgreen: :think:

Hmm... something like Counter Strike using bots? :mrgreen:

20. Chai

I think my explanation was not good. :(

What I meant by AI is, there's no AI team to fight with, but the single player type of AI, like killing monsters in Doom 3. Maybe a good example would be the arcade "Time Crisis 2", the shooting game, that is co-op...