Computex 2008 Booth Babes

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Err.. What is small? :shifty: :shifty: :mrgreen:

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I like #2 myself :thumb:

3. miahman

miahman Newbie

i assume small means 'petit' XD

now as for me again

errherrm <--- just clearing my throat as well as my eyes

kingston hyper x 1 - the one in white is pathetic. the red hair one is flaming hot, woooh that explains why her hair is on fire.
    kingston hyper x 2 - yeah baby more of the red hair girl
    more on hyper x 2 - i'm burning and hell yeah i like it........... oh wait who put that extinguisher there? (that space suit one)
    hyper x 3 - the cartoon picture behind her is hotter unfortunately
    more of hyper x 3 - nah its the same one all the way
    hyper x 4 - only the first pic looked nice. maybe it was cos of the angle lol
    more on hyper x 4 - waste of space on the memory card or watever used to save photos whilst tking them

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We have just posted the Part 5 of the Computex 2008 Booth Babes. :D

Trade fairs like Computex Taipei are no longer merely about companies showing off the best and latest products in booths and hotel suites. They are becoming more like fashion shows, with companies employing models to show off their products. Some companies even have their models parade up and down catwalks with their latest products.

Perhaps they are trying to equate their products with the beauty of the models. Whatever it is, it is a great opportunity for us, photographers, to capture the beauty of these models. So here we present the best of the models at Computex Taipei 2008!

[​IMG]

Link : Computex 2008 Booth Babes

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Ahh they can frisk me anytime :thumb:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Especially the XFX 2nd one. :drool:

7. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

Im sure all thoses girls saying in theirs head ... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING :nuts:

:mrgreen:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

This will probably be the last update. Not to forget, we have pictures for those of you who are into hunks! Enjoy! :wave:

Trade fairs like Computex Taipei are no longer merely about companies showing off the best and latest products in booths and hotel suites. They are becoming more like fashion shows, with companies employing models to show off their products. Some companies even have their models parade up and down catwalks with their latest products.

Perhaps they are trying to equate their products with the beauty of the models. Whatever it is, it is a great opportunity for us, photographers, to capture the beauty of these models. So here we present the best of the models at Computex Taipei 2008!

[​IMG]

Link : Computex 2008 Booth Babes

9. miahman

miahman Newbie

XFX 1 - i agree with some post above about her bein able to 'frisk me' (if someone can explain the meaning i'd be very glad)
    more on XFX 1 - my jaw hits the keyboard, tongue rolls out and eyes spring out (mask[movie] style)
    XFX 2 - yeah i'm lovin it
    both together - okay these are the times when ORDINARY men (aka me) wish that these two girls were lesbians and we (as in me XD) was the preacher helpin them convert back to the straight path.
    (^_^)

10. Mac Daddy

Meaning if she was a female cop or security guard they could "frisk me" in any areas they want ... but after that I may have to perform the "cavity search" .. oops did I say that out loud :mrgreen:

11. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

:shifty: i dont like the 2 guys.... they look too much emo ...:whistle:

12. miahman

miahman Newbie

to put it in plain english, they can totally CHECK me out, and after that i can bite back.

hehehe i quite like that XD

does 'cavity search' refer to mouth to mouth and using your tongue as the detector?

13. Mac Daddy

On the last one I think we will just leave it at that there are ladies on the forum ;)

14. miahman

miahman Newbie

oh yeah. i keep forgetting about cypris lmao