Contacting Us...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I've been getting lots of e-mails and I thank you all for your feedback and support. However, quite a few of the e-mails are sort of misdirected to me. Let's not forget that I'm not the only one running the place. We have a great team over here and each of us have a specific area of expertise.

Therefore, I would like to encourage all of you to join our forums. To get the fastest feedback and assistance from Team ARP, just post your questions or comments in the forums. Our team is constantly checking the forums and will attend to your queries as soon as we see you post. And as the forum community expands, other forum members will also be there to help you out.

I understand that e-mailing seems to be the easiest way to contact us. However, we get TONS of e-mails everyday, including spam. We spend a lot of time ferreting through our mailboxes everyday but we still can't respond as fast as we can to e-mails. Especially when we get e-mails that have been directed to the wrong person. Heh.. Then it becomes a forwarding game! :)

So, come on in and join the forums! Whether you have a question or comment for us; or you have information you want to share, you will find that the forums is the best place to do it. See you inside! :)

2. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Yeah... drop by in the forums once in a while. There is much to learn from these people.

Also a very very good way to meet new friends, well, cyber friends :lol:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I've been getting a few private messages too. Some of the questions would have been a lot better if they were asked in the forum itself, since there will be so many forum members answering your question.

Adrian even suggested disabling the private messaging because of this matter. But I think it's not a good idea. But I will list down a few tips below.

Here are a few tips for enquiring:
    1. For any general questions, whether it's reviews/articles related, troubleshooting, compliments, complaints, etc. please post in the forum.
    2. For enquiring more details from a particular person, including personal questions, and if you think others will not be able to help you, use private messaging or email.

We are not trying to be rude, or unwilling to help to solve your problems. But if appropriate method is used, I'm sure you will get better answers. :D