Corsair Mega Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest, in collaboration with Corsair! Let's take a look at what's at stake! :dance:

Prizes!

I Want To Participate!

• If you are an existing ARP newsletter subscriber, just login at http://list.rojakpot.com/. You will see the following screen.

[​IMG]

• As you can see, you already have the ARP newsletter checked. All you need to do is check the Corsair Mega Memory Giveaway Contest! checkbox and click Update My Account. That's it!

• For new subscribers, please go to http://list.rojakpot.com/ and click on the Open New Account button. You will be brought to this page :

[​IMG]

• All you need to do now is register yourself and select BOTH ARP Newsletter and Corsair Mega Memory Giveaway Contest! Then, click on Create My Account and you are done!

• Every week, we will randomly select a subscriber of both newsletters to win a single 1GB Corsair PC4000 Pro TwinX memory kit. Members of Team ARP are allowed to participate. But to ensure total transparency and fairplay, Team ARP members who will perform or observe the random selection will not be allowed to participate.

Rules!
    • The contest will only run for 4 weeks, from March 18th until 2400 hours MYT (GMT +8 ), April 14th.
    • Each participant can only win one prize in this contest.
    • All participants must be registered for both newsletters to qualify for this contest.
    • This contest is open to everyone from around the world. Only select members of Team ARP (Adrian Wong, Chai, Peaz, Dashken) are not allowed to participate.
    • A random draw will be held every 7 days. Each draw will include all who have registered, including those who have already participated in an earlier draw. So, you only need to register yourself once to qualify for all random draws.

:clap: THE WINNERS! :clap:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, I am the first one:). Hopefully I will be the first one got chosen as well. Man, you guys are killing me with such swett contest.

3. zachig

zachig Newbie

Good Luck Everyone!

Good Luck Everyone!

4. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Sweet giveaway Dashken THX goes out to everyone at ARP and Corsair as they are the most generious company I know of. I wonder what the total amount of ram sticks they have given away? Its gotta be atleast $10K+

5. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

So THIS is the big contest that's been so hyped about lately... :thumb:

Do feel kinda sad for Da Boss, Chai, peaz and Dashky tho... :?

Thx alot tho' you guys... :mrgreen:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL! If you really like what we are doing, well, do support our efforts! :thumb:

Click on our banners and more importantly, let everyone know about ARP and our contests. :thumb:

The more people participate, the better our chances of getting more prizes for more giveaways. :wicked:

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

BTW, please remember to ACTIVATE your newsletter registrations. Non-activated accounts will not be considered for the draw.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

8. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

how about I told everybody in my house to enter:).

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

No consolation prizes this time tho :lol:
    So it's all or nothing :whistle:

10. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

THEN I will take it all then :p

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i not so greedy .. i take two kits can de .. :haha: j/k

12. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

can i make multiple accounts? against the rules? :wicked: :think: :wicked:

13. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:wicked: you thnk i dunno that trick :wicked:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

No problem, it's our pleasure... as Adrian have said... click on our banners, supports us all the way and tell everyone about this contest. :thumb:

You have no idea how sad I am... :cry: But nonetheless, all the best to everyone. Pray real hard on this one... :thumb:

All da best and good luck! :beer:

Yeah, I foresee everyone will be using this trick. :mrgreen: or cheat. :think: :naughty:

15. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

Corsair memory :) ITs mine this time

Im all signed up.

Lets do this

16. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

welllllllllll done!!!!!!!!!!

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Time for CS5 to show us his skills... :haha: :thumb:

18. kenling