Counter Strike: Source Discussion!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I haven't played since version 1.0! :shock:

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Still some bugs to be worked out. It's still in beta technically. Like the hitboxes tend to lag and stuff.

Still, I like it a lot better. SOOOOOOOO good looking! :thumb:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Agreed. It looks very nice! :thumb:

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I just can't get over the fact that Buy, 3, 1 doesn't buy an MP5 anymore. It's ridiculous!!! An outrage!!!111!!eleven!!

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I sometimes end up buying the stupid Mac-10 or the ghey tmp... :mad:

6. lung

lung Just Started

I think I know who tourist is already... :p

Anyway I suppose I'll be absent from Source this weekend... Reason? Guild Wars! :mrgreen:

7. Chai

Who is tourist? Is he from ARP too? :shock: I thought most of the people in the Malaysian servers are LYN people...

8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I'm so rusty after not playing CS regularly for 2 years :( Can only sustain a 1:1 ratio most of the time :(

On Friday there was some guy who was using a speed hack, running around the map at lightning speed. Funniest thing was that I killed him with a glock :haha: After that I was like "HAHA TAKE THAT YOU F***ING HAXOR!!!111!!!!22!" :haha:

9. Chai

Hahaha...I'm doing quite well for a noob! :D More than 1:1 most of the time. If I'm lucky, 4:1! :lol:

10. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

I'm lucky if I get 1:1. :(

11. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

It's practically a whole new game for me. I used to play on LAN in Singapore where everyone takes awp and goes sniping away :mrgreen: So awp is my best gun, but it seems that nowadays everyone hates awp :( Have to adapt to using automatic guns. (or shotgun on cs_havana/office. fun fun fun! :thumb: )

12. Chai

My favourite gun is AUG! :thumb:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Me always 1:5 or 1:6... :D :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just hard to get used to the feel of the guns... after playing ET for so long. :doh: :wall: :wall: :wall:

14. Chai

Seems like my ratio is just about 1.29:1...Need to improve my surviving skill! There's no medic! :wall:

15. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

In real life, you can't just hold a little pouch and get your "health" back. ;)

16. Chai

I know... :D I'm just too used to Enemy Territory.

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha my surviving skills are also crap. Die almost every round :haha: Even when I was well practised. The important thing is to kill as many enemies as possible before you die :thumb:

18. Chai

Yeah, I die almost every round. I'm quite agressive, I love to go first! :haha:

19. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

No guts, no glory.

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

3-1 my all time favourite weapon... sometime 4-3 :D

do we have the same weapon in CS:S?