crazy for this girl

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brian, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Brian

Brian Newbie

but don't dare to approach her :wall: :wall: :wall:
    any suggestions?

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just say hie...! :D But do you know her? If not, ask frens that know her to introduce her to you. :whistle:

3. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

Well, if he don't dare to approach, I'd rule out him saying hi in the first place ... :oops: mar..

Urrm, get to know her friends, then sure they automaticly introduce to you one mar. Or ask your friend to know her friends, then you guys sure got chance to get introduced to each other, and well, it's up to you then.

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! No need approach what. Just when you pass her on the way to toilet, etc, just say hie or smile. :D

5. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

You may get slapped, or sued for sexual harrassment :p.

Smile, warm and friendly smile. And eye to eye too.

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Smile can be sued for sexual harrasment? :doh:

I mean most of the time if you are not same class with her and is in a secondary school, you can only see a girl when it's recess time, on the way to toilet or when it's time to go home. :whistle:

7. Brian

Brian Newbie

eheh, like her for a long time liao......
    last time close, but now no more.....
    dilemma ler :oops:

8. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

Not smile, when you say hi ler... And near toilet somemore ... :wall:

Well, if you're close, then I'm quite sure you have no problem starting a conversation with her. Talk to her then, about anything. Something light, like the latest movie, song or entertainment news. Then move on the asking her current life, and maybe set up a casual friendly date.

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

From the class or canteen to the toilet is a long way. So, what I mean is if you were to bump into her on the way. :wall: :wall: :wall: :doh:

Hmm... yeah, chat about stuffs and after a while, ask her out for coffee. :D

10. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

why not make friends with her ? throw away ur shameness and make friends :D ! then ur dreams would be fulflied... hahaha... be open minded and not shy and shy and shy... and brian... ur a christian right ? then you must... P.U.S.H (Pray Untill Something Happens)... haha... but all in all... get to know her first... then only u can fulfill ur dreams :D !

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

chances are low we'll bump into each other. we're both prefects........ :oops: 8) always must help teacher
    i'm hopeless

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I thought prefects have gathering or meeting everyday or a few days a week. Your school different? :think:

13. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

aim for a post for your prefectorial board, then better still a position that arrange duties. then u can arrange your duties together wif her lor... :dance: :dance:

14. Brian

Brian Newbie

well, i can't for a few reasons.......
    and everyone's there :oops:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I think you should put something on ur face to make it thicker, cement? :lol:

What are the reasons? :D

16. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

why u have to be so secretive? let everyone know so they don't dare touch your gal. do it in a cool manner. get her phonenumber and phone her every nite. :p

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

i'm more of the shy/reserved/quiet type.
    not here though :lol: :p

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Hey... give me 5! I'm that type too. But I think if can, you should chat with her, on icq or whatever. :D

Then only take it from there. Just like me. Hehehehe... but.. *sigh*

19. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

for ur gal, are u willing to sacrifice your shy, thin skin, quiet ness???

20. Brian

Brian Newbie

honestly, i don't rate my chances high :|
    eheh, just don't dare :?