Dashken aka Lord Of The Spam!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 12, 2004.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

hmmmm who is from penang ar? .. i kinda forgot ler..

adrian
    peaz
    zen ?
    dashken
    sherwin
    ermm who else? ..:p

me...
    plasma

2. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

yes...zen is from penang too... and he is never kiam siap... :mrgreen:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Nope, it's not spicy. Some told me that they can't even taste the belacen. But still, it's GOOD! :thumb:

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

peaz from penang also BUT Peaz is NOT kiamsiap :thumb: :arp:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, errr... it's not easy to tell you know? :think:

Like:
    - Easy to talk to
    - More talkative than me as I don't talk much. Imagine if she's quiet, and I'm quiet too... DIE! :haha:
    - Not a secretive person as in talk about problems and don't keep everything in her heart
    - Understanding
    - Lady-like
    - Adorable with nice smile and beautiful eyes... :mrgreen:
    - Shorter than me.
    - Knows what I'm thinking :lol:
    - happy go lucky ;)

Don't like:
    - Opposites of all mentioned above
    - Talk too much
    - Stingy
    - Think too highly of herself that's it becomes irritating
    - Never respect others
    - Hmm... anymore? :think:

I don't think many will fit the descriptions above. Darn! I think I'll stay single forever. :haha:

Tips eh? Hmm.. :think:

- It's best to marry someone where the age difference is 2 or 4 years. :thumb:

- Never marry someone who's 3 or 6 years younger or older than you. :mrgreen:

- Don't leave any empty vase lying around as it will invite "dong hua" (3rd party) into your relationship

- Your best position (to face when you sleep, your office table, etc)
    Take you birthyear,

Example:
    1) 1980 = 1 + 8 + 0 = 9 (discard the 9 of 1980, I don't know why) :lol:

2) If your are:
    male = 11-(9) (This is the 9 you get from the step above)
    female = (9)+4

3) Then the results you get... if it's one of these numbers (1,9,3,4) Then you should sit west and face east (you are known as having "east position life" (xi se ming)
    If it's not one of the number above, then you are "tong se ming", sit east and face west.

Understand? :haha:

Btw, which question I haven't answer?

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Kiamsiap? Me? Yeah rite! :nuts: :haha: :haha: :haha: I'm from Penang and I'm not kiamsiap. And who tell you Penangites are kiamsiap? :mrgreen:

If we are kiamsiap, we wouldn't spend so much on food la. :haha: Later maybe going to eat Belacan chicken again and I always order 5 pieces, RM7. Kiamsiap? Well, I could only take so much. If can will order more. But I'll end up eating most of the chicken. So full every weekend. And getting fatter too... :|

Can treat you all also, come la! :dance:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Hey those are the exact same things I look for. Interesting.... :D

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You check and see! :mrgreen:

BTW, where is the next interview? :whistle:

9. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Dasky, it's just a general popular notion for Penangites. Trust me, just ask any ppl down south and they will swear that the notion is true. :p I don't know. :think:

Interesting answer you got there. More questions.

1)How do you handle your anger? (aside from posting into ARP!) Have you blown your top before and regretting the way you handle it? :confused:
    2)What is your biggest regret(s) so far? :shifty:

:beer:

10. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. But we Penangnites prefer to think ourselves as thrifty. :thumb:

Back to topic! :mrgreen:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Really? Hmm... well, we think the same of the people down south too. :lol:

1) Anger? Well, now that's a tough one. Most of the time I'll make faces. But I'm trying to keep quiet nowadays and try to cool myself off. Coz when you get angry, it won't help releasing your anger on the people around you. It might just do more damage. I'm training myself now... :mrgreen:

Well, I used to and still do blow my top on my poor sister. Sorry sis. But sometimes she's just there at the wrong time. :? *sigh* I'm changing though. Will try harder... :pray: :D

2) Regrets:

- Didn't join that many activities back in my high school years... should have join more then maybe I'll know more people and be more sociable. :|

- Didn't go after a girl that I love and in the end, when I did, it was a little too late. Now, I learn that if you like someone, go for it. Though the chance might be slim, but if you don't try, your chance will be almost zero. :boohoo:

- Should have been more hardworking during my years in universities. :doh:

Well, I guess that's it. Can't look back too much or else I won't be able to move forward. Important thing is to learn from past mistakes. :mrgreen:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Posted by Leian already. Thanks again Leian! :dance: :beer:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Can't find la, which one? The one "what do I think when I first met you guys?" :think:

14. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Don't mention it. :thumb:

15. Adrian Wong

Yup! :mrgreen:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, was kinda shy (still is) but when I first met you guys, I think you guys are too good for me (still is). :mrgreen: :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Why do you think so? :haha:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, because you guys seem to be good in many things. :mrgreen: :haha: :haha: :haha: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

19. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Really or not? Impossible! :haha:

You are probably the most versatile person in Team ARP. Everything also you can do. A real Superman! :clap: :thumb:

20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

So Dashken...does that mean you wear your underwear on the outside of your pants? :haha: