Dish of the week: Best served with black pepper, presenting the authentic Blacksheep!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by angel1011, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Jet

Jet Just Started

Did you finish that?? :shifty:

2. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

No still got half bottle me and my room mate share wan

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

With your help, I'd say we're definately winners here. LMAO! But the BlackSheep prefers domestic ones. :mrgreen:

*Jeremy Gives Of A Big Grin* That would be wonderful wouldn't it but then again with a cleaver up my butt, I should be saying the otherwise. LMAO!

What are you laughing at? HMM, I would definately like seeing "someone" naked around here. *HINT* WAHAHAHA! *Hides Behind ZY*

What's the point of asking me if I like them or not if you ain't buying anyone of them for me? Doubt that would even come after getting your iPOD. :thumb:

4. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

If you're the buaya king of ARP, how will you lead your fellow
    buayas?
    There shouldn't be a king but the Buayas Of The Round Table.
    <--- i like this. :D :lol: :thumb:

5. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

...do you teach them how to buaya or you do it firsthand, then teach them? :think: :whistle:

...or intoxicate them first, then keep everything to yourself? :eh:

6. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

i think jeremy's forgot to answer this.... :shifty:

questions!!!
    1) Do you prefer to be Bill gates, Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton?? why??
    2) Do you like roller coaster rides?? :twisted:
    3) What's your favorite alcoholic drink??
    4) How would you describe yourself?? :twisted:
    5) Do you wear perfume?
    6) Fav. quote?
    7) Least fav. food?
    8) Name something which you had never tried before doing, but would love to try if given the chance, e.g. running naked?? :haha:
    9) what's the most embarrasing thing you have done so far?
    10) what will you do if you came across this situation: it's raining heavily and you drove past this 3 ppl in a bus stop: a guy who once saved your life, an old lady looking like she needs to be sent to hospital right away, and your dream lover. you can only pick up one ppl in your car. what will you do?

7. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

High five! :dance: :beer: He's still searching for an answer... :mrgreen: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

8. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Angel 1011= Dream Lover? :wicked: :shifty: :roll: :p

*runs away & hiding behind Da BOSS!*

9. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

ooii no lah!!! :snooty: it's a tough IQ question i got last time. :mrgreen: dun fren u d.... :snooty:

1 person likes this.
  10. Jet

Jet Just Started

They asked me the same question when i was in UM.. :whistle:

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

j/k la... :mrgreen:

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

The answer is obvious, isn't it... :whistle:

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

1. That would have to be the Cosbies cause Bill has the greatest jokes/slapstick humour and I would die to pickup his wise-cracking skills. LMAO
    2. Please enlighten me as to the wise-ass who ticked you off that I DON'T do roller coasters? :naughty:
    3. Apparently this was already answered in the interview: Tequila
    4. Lonely, Selfish & Wanting ... Horny???
    5. *BlackSheep Looks Left, Looks Right, Looks Left, Oogles At Uncle DV, Oogles At Angel1011* ERMMMMM, that's a resounding yes and my favourite comprises of both the Polo Ralph Lauren and Boss series.
    6. Quote This: BALLZ! (Alternative: The Greatest Asset Of An Individual, Is The Power Of Empathy)
    7. Squid! Hate them but can't live without them either. (Preserved squids are known for their aroma enhancing qualities while making soup)
    8. Hand-Gliding! However, the possibilities are slim unless I rid my fear of heights. WTF
    9. Sometime in Frasers Hill, I didn't flush after taking a big dump because the water supply was interrupted so I left my mess without a second thought but moments later my xGF's uncle decided to take a dump at the same cubicle at the same hotel and I got a long lecture after that. :SHITTY:
    10. Supposedly, I'm to let my best friend drive the old lady to the hotel and I stay back with my dream lover but NO, I'll just drive the old lady to the hospital. :)

What's so obvious? :think:

14. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

did i sense something wrong here?? :wicked: :wicked: ur best friend drive the old lady to the hotel??? :haha: what are u thinking when u typed?! :wicked: :haha:

u haven't answer DV's question i think-->so when do u smelled best during the time of day?

Bill Cosby?? apparently Chai was not expecting this.... :haha:

15. Chai

He's obviously lying... :liar:

16. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

ROTFLMAO!!! Hahahahaha......hahahahahaha.....hahahahahaha.. (I'm choking!) :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

BLACKSHEEP SERIOUSLY NEEDS HELP! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. Chai

NOTE: I'm not his BEST FRIEND!

18. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Jeremy, sheep go "baa"... they don't neigh! (unless mutant sheep....)

Angel: Uncle DV? How old is DV? Who's interviewing DV???

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Uncle DV, my appologies for missing out your question but here goes: That would be after my morning bath cause that's the only time I brush my teeth and so on. :shifty:

Would you explain why I'm suspected of lying? Do you know something that I don't? :roll:

ARGH! My bad, was it horses that goes neighing? :wall: By the way, Uncle DV is old enough to be sexy. :D

20. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

I like that.. :haha: :haha: and Uncle Chai too? :mrgreen: :wicked: