DOOM-ed Relationship

Discussion in 'Games' started by lung, Jul 21, 2003.

1. lung

lung Just Started

http://www.thetoque.com/030715/doomed.htm

2. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

Games, something that been used to test your resistance. I got a light scolding from my gf yesterday, been too playful in games and nelegcted my health. Now i am suffering from a "good" flu and the soar throat is back. Due to what? It is because i want to finish up the traning in the America's Army. :doh:

For this fellow case, he has gone extreme, and he is too materialistic over his gaming life. He sohuldnt take games too serious and cause havoc around his enviroment. If he love games soooooooo much, he should work as a beta tester.. at least the pay could afford him a fare in train and subway, few packets of frozen food and some canned drinks..

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I wonder where he will get the money to support his gaming. :think:

If play Vice City different, coz you can rob. :D But Doom III? Kill aliens to get money? :shock: :doh:

4. Brian

Brian Newbie

that guy is crazy. lose it all just for one game. :doh:
    carmack better make that game great. but imo the jewel will still be HL2

5. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

LOL!
    hmmm.... i better get my GF to play warcraft3...... :think:

6. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

huh... 4 real or not one..? :shock:

7. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

My wife sometime complains about "too much time on games...not enough time together". After all day at work I like to crank up the "meaningless first person shooter" and go crazy. Good stress relief! I just wish she would play more. She did play some co-op Serious Sam for a couple of times and she said it makes her dizzy :sick: .

8. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

i dun think the news is real.. coz even i get tired and sick after playin 4 hours! dun u?? :think: :D

9. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

4 hours or so and I have to get up and move around or do something else. Even the best games I remember only going a few hours at a time.

10. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

haha... me 2.. after dat.. my eye waters... :mrgreen:

11. lung

lung Just Started

There are rumours that the site in which I get the news from is notorious for publishing 'fake' news... :think:

Anyway, I can play games from night till dawn with no problems at all... It depends on the game, I think. If it's a highly addictive game like Doom II or like Civilisation III, I don't think it's a problem playing the game for an entire night till dawn. Anyone who've played The Sims will know time passes very quickly when you're having fun! :dance:

12. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

hm.. question is now... how could he get that much money to support himself and support the games that he bought ? and not to mention support his system too ?

13. Brian

Brian Newbie

maybe he worked and saved money for like one year.........

14. vinzlim

vinzlim Newbie

they have welfare support for the jobless there. unlike here, we r in 3rd world country.

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, when we have no job here, we can eat ourselves. :think: :whistle:

16. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

I'd say its more of a prank than anything else. :snooty: