F.E.A.R. demo

Discussion in 'Games' started by Papercut, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

1 person likes this.
  2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I'm going to try this one :thumb:

3. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Thnx for info. [​IMG]
    I've already thought it would end up like another myth of gaming, never facing to "overworld". But now there's again hope .. ^^

4. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Thank for info Papercut! :thumb:

I am already downloading it as we speak... :wicked: ...I just wonder if anyone knows if the full version is out already (or when will it be)!? :think:

Thanks! ;)

Greetings,

Johnie.

5. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Announced for 10/11/2005, but I doubt it.

6. BoBaTrOn

BoBaTrOn Newbie

The game is awesome but ITS SCARY AS HELL!

The game looks beautiful though :)

7. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Some ppl are scared that easily ... [​IMG] ^^

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I hope my raddy 9800 could handle the graphics :lol:

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

No prob lah...my system can handle it on medium, maybe yours can even get away with high :D

10. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Scary? Come one BoBaTrOn...if thats scary...then.... :twisted:

And thanx Bestia...I guess we'll just have to wait those 2-3 months...cause its really a VERY PROMISING GAME!!! One of the best ones i seen last months...at least on graphics side cause it really has superb graphics! :clap: :dance:

And Max 87...your R9800pro could handle it yes...but I doubt in what Papercut said...cause unless you have 256MB ram on it...it wont even play in high settings (or if it will it will drastically slow down!)...I play it on medium at 1024...and its smooth...no problems at all...nothing...but I hoped I could get 1280 at least (well havent tried it yet, I believe it would also play nice)...but for everything above that...some X800XT+...or...6800Ultra+...or even better 7800GTX (or upcomoning R520) are greatly appreciated... :haha:

One more thing i noticed...recomemded CPU is 3Ghz...and 2Gb of RAM!!! So I guess that tells all about the greatness of this game! :clap: :wicked: :thumb:

Cant wait for full game release! (and meanwhile need to do some minor upgrades...hahahahaha...like adding 1gb of ram...buy 7800 or X800XT+...and it would also be very nice to get hands on some AMD's 4000+...) :mrgreen:

Have a nice day people! And be VERY AFFRAIDDDDDDDD,hahahaha... :haha:

11. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

CooL! :D Can't wait to try this game on my system :mrgreen:

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! I hope my Mobility Radeon 9700 can handle it!!!! :haha:

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, I have to disagree with that. That probably meant that the concentrate so much more on the graphics instead of the game itself! Just like Doom 3...

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Man, BF2 also recommended 2gb of ram. Its taxing even on my system. :doh:

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Wow, they made a good job of making it creepy... :mrgreen:

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Is the graphics better than Doom3? I havent tried it yet :p

17. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Well...could be Chai...but the point is...at least to me...that if graphics isnt GREAT (those first impressions you know :D )...then I dont even want to hear game's storyline or anything else that it may carry inside... :twisted: :haha:

And dont compare this one to Doom3...cause Doom sucked big time...and this one is a true gem...at least from graphics side of view...cause storylines are much or less the same at such shooters... :thumb:

But also...I am the living proof that 3Ghz cpu and 2GB of ram arent needed (well maybe for maximum settings)...but for 95% of "ordinary" people...some 2GHz machine will do just fine...with 512 or 1GB of ram...and some 6600+ or 9800Pro+ graphics card... :cool: ;)

ENJOY! :wave:

EDIT : Max 87....better graphics that at doom3? You called that GRAPHICS? Come onnnn...Doom3 sucked...there was nothing soooo brilliant in it...HL2 was 100:1 when compared to it...and this one could become even better... :twisted: :clap: :dance:

18. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Similar, slightly better I think.
    CG-gfx = ingame-gfx.
    Looks like I have to get additional 2x1GB sticks tomorrow .. ^^

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yeah, quite similar to Doom3 :mrgreen:

20. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Maybe I will have to get 2 sticks of 512s soon... :shifty: