Favourite Game Trailers

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zenphic, Feb 27, 2008.

1. miahman

miahman Newbie

but thats boring if you know wat i mean. i play the game without knowing wats happening and then i find out wat the story is.

only if the japanese idiots would just release them in English(NTSC englsih is good enough)

2. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Hahah, I used to play games without understanding what's going on too. I think it was with Final Fantasy... one the earlier ones. I was playing it on a emulator :D

But true that if you don't understand, you can't enjoy it as much

3. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

OMFG...Tons of SRW fans here XD...Currently awaiting SRW A for PSP :D..Coming soon this month..the trailer is kinda cool too :D

4. Yukirin

Yukirin Newbie

Then you better pray Atlus will make our wish come true. So far Atlus has converted Persona 3 series to english, SRW OGs in GBA to english and other Japanese RPG to english. I think if they get enough support from the fan, they might do it as well for other jap games.
    Don't make me droll damn it. You are tempting me to get a PSP XD then next thing will be getting DS as well just because of SRW.

5. miahman

miahman Newbie

or u can download emualtors

enough support lol.

these big companies just 'act' to listen to fans, but they really do shit all for us. but maybe i will be proven wrong by them XD.

if not, who needs em anyways, we got god of war, GT, Final fantasy, DMC, dynasty warriors, street fighter, tekken, and other good games.

SRW not being there is painful but it wont kill me XD(if FF was missing then it would lol)

sengoku basara(devil kings) is another game i loved but they made all the sequels japanese only.

6. danteoddjob

danteoddjob Newbie

I like DMC 4 trailers, with the theme song.:)

7. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

I'll get both! SRW mugen on NDS O_O...SRW A for PSP SOOON :D MUAHAHAHHA..BAI BAI BAI (BUY BUY BUY) XD

8. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

9. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

10. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I personally haven't played the newer Prince of Persia though. I did however play the early ones in DOS :thumb:

11. miahman

miahman Newbie

yeah i sa wit on tv it looks cool.

i played prince of persia 2 on ps2 but didn't think it was all that.

i also heard story and character cganges...is that true?

12. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

You mean in the upcoming Prince of Persia?
    Iono, the main character guy still looks the same. It might be a new battle though.

13. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

On character changes you can become someone else in parts of the game to move past certain situations. That started in the first one after 2 I really haven't played them .. might soon though :)

14. miahman

miahman Newbie

this looks like trailer i seen on TV for new prince of persia game

Homepage | Prince of Persia | Ubisoft

its a different geaser fightin and the show host was sayin something like Ubisoft like to make changes and try new stuff.

so i assume its gonna me like DMC4 where the main focus is someone else

15. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

it's strange that this game is going to be cell shaded. it doesn't seem to fit Prince of Persia hmmm

16. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

17. miahman

miahman Newbie

check street fighter IV trailers, their hyper combos lookk super duper awesome