Finally! A holiday!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Confirmed going to Hong Kong and Macau from Jan 14th until Jan 26th.

This will be my itinerary :

If anyone has any recommendations about where to stay and visit in those places, please do let me know! Thanks! :wave:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

WOOT! Damn, now it's Adrian's turn to go on a backpacking trip and wonder who's next?

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

seems like a nice fun holiday. Have fun, we'll miss you. Well, it still got like 2 weeks before you left:).

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Wow! Thats great! I've been telling you to go on a holiday for months... :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Well, nothing's certain yet.

My college's admin staff have all disappeared for a holiday and did not bother to tell us when the convocation will be. :doh:

Now, I have to wait until they make up their mind before I can decide. Also, I will have to plan and see if the trip can fit my budget... That's why I will be opting for the ultra-cheap Air Asia flight to Macau instead of HK direct. :think:

6. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

you are not going to Macao and HK for big gaming fun are you :think: :think: :lol:. Maybe you wish to win big and quit your job.

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Aw man.... :? Hope they can get back to you pronto.... ;)

8. Adrian Wong

Nah.. I'm not a very lucky person. :wall:

Will Macau be worth 2-3 days? :think:

9. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:) relax more at shenzhen. such a nice place. hk too crowded.

10. Jet

Jet Just Started

Are you going alone?
    Any partners? :wicked:

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow! Happy Holiday! :thumb:

12. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

wah u going on holiday...so syok :cry:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yes! Shenzhen!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Eh, wonder what will Rojakpot become when you are back... :think: :haha: :haha: :haha:

14. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hhaaa.. i m just back from langkawi trip... Nice one... This is the second time i went there since the first time i make it 4 years ago....

One recommanded place there need to be visit... (cable car)!! I think it is a new place to visit 4 years ago never heard about it.

What is it so nice.... eh////// ok a nice place to view the sun set... :thumb: fresh air and nice senery...wow... MUST go guys... :mrgreen:

15. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:shifty: :shifty: maybe elope :shifty: :shifty:

Trin runs...................................Zippppppppp!!!!!!!!! :haha:

16. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! It's just a backpacking trip. It's been a while since I left the country.. or gone anywhere for a holiday. :mrgreen:

Thinking of spending 2-3 days in Macau, then heading to Hong Kong for 3-4 days before going across the border to Shenzhen, China for another 2-3 days.

After that, back to Hong Kong to rest before going to Macau for the trip back. :think:

This is all going to be a real budget trip. I will be staying with a distant aunt in Hong Kong but will probably stay in hostels or budget motels in Macau and Shenzhen.

Anyone been to those places before? Need to know if I should spend so much time there. :think:

Great thing about going to Hong Kong is that I will probably have Internet access and therefore can keep you guys updated. :thumb:

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

You should never take taxis in Hong Kong cause I heard they cost a bomb. :)

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Whoah! Have fun boss! :beer:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Got meet with the tsunamis? You still in one piece? :pray:

20. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

wonder if it coincides with the Macau GP weekend...

HK is great but costly...

Shenzen? no idea mate... sorry