Forums Suggestions & Problems

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, May 14, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

This thread is strictly for any problems you may face using this forum. We would also love to hear any suggestions that could improve this forum.

And if you do face any problems, please post the problem in detail, like any error messages etc.

Thanks in advaced! :arp:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2004
  2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Just don't change things too much.
    Over all, I Like the forum's just the way they are. :clap:

3. Chai

Thanks! Glad that you like it. :) :dance:

4. drab

drab Newbie

Ditto :lol:

5. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

I cant delete post

enuff said

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Good job Chai! :wall:

7. Chai

Continued from the locked thread.

I have said this many times. I'm wondering do you understand what am I saying? I have shown you a screenshot of what I see as a normal member. Nothing wrong at all! Can you capture a screen shot of yours? Showing your post and the whole top banner showing the ARP logo and the Navigation bar on the right.

8. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

strange forum

9. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

I wonder why singaporeans never listen.. haha... u cant delete ur post if someone has posted after u... unless the person who posted after u delete's his post.. then u can delete urs... if u start a dicussion or a topic or watever... u cant have anyone post anything inside ur discussion only u can delete it.... if u ask me why ... I would answer u.. the forum is like tat.. only admins can simply delete those post where ever they are...

10. Chai

strange user

Complain about the problem, but not willing to help to fix the problem. If you are a beta program tester, you are the programmer's worst nightmare! You are reporting about a bug, but not telling what is the cause of it, and just complaining how bad the program is!

11. Chai

Please do not show your racism here... :arp:

12. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

go & use sgrean's forum.

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Actually, CleanSerious5, this isn't such a big deal...

If you need to delete something, just ask one of the forum admins. We are always available. :)

NeoSquall is right. You cannot delete your own post if someone replies to your post. If you can do that, their replies would become orphaned! :)

14. drab

drab Newbie

my email this morning had 61 posts from arp.many repeats.problem? :roll:

15. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Did you subscribe to any of the topic in this forum? If so, it could be because of the automated script updating you about a certain thread that you are watching. Check your profile.

16. drab

drab Newbie

Of course,but normally only one reply to each thread :cry:

17. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

oh yeah.. bout the mail... I didont receive any mails from this forum if someone replied my message or post in the topic I've last visited.. I can receive those PM.. but I cant receive the forums postings... please do something about it... I've put a check mark on everything that would send me a message if someone reply or the topic I've last visited....

18. Chai

hmmm...odd. See if I can fix it. No promises! :)

19. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

hey adminers... i think there should b a vomit emoticon... what'dya think?

the current icons damn fun... but a vomit one... cool!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

20. drab

drab Newbie

Heres a vomit

Attached Files: