Games, games, games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

And of course, my favourite racing game now, liveforspeed!

I think I finished Vice City already!

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

LOL "i think" ??? how can.......either finish or not ler.......tak kan la donno. :p

3. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hahah these few day i din play W3 also... house mate tak main pun....
    EHhehe all playing PS2 ok i like that GT game... :dance:

4. goldfries

if i got PS2 i'll be playing NFS:HP2, GT3 and DW4.

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Live for Speed? Hmm... I tried to play... cannot. The car kept spinning around. Not a very good game. I think it's the clutch thing. :think: And not very stable too. At least on my pc la. :p :D

6. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hahaha i m playing on the GT3 lo...Damn hard to buy the expensive car.. Need to join a lot of race to get money...

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... can all these games work on my geforce 2? How about end of matrix? Hope it can... or else it will be a waste. :cry:

Coz I already ordered it.... :think: :(

8. Chai

Not a very good game because you are not good at it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: People can do good lap times even on keyboard.

9. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

sheez... finished vice city ? I cant get thru the helicopter part... sayying wanna bomb the building(cant blame me for being so far behind.. just got the game 3 days ago)

NFS:HP2... haha... I've unlocked every single car in the game.. but the tracks no.. HAHA !! kinda bored keep on racing the same thing over and over again...

who is in wif civilization 3 ? hhehe !

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hah? Maybe it's my pc problem or my mouse too sensitive. I move a bit only it turned like 120 degrees... :shock: :shock: :shock:

11. goldfries

civ3 is nice but very very very long game per session.

nfs:hp2 i unlocked all tracks, except those 1 track with a few mirror/reverse, then i don't.

cars i unlocked all the nice ones. not nice i leave it there.

12. Brian

Brian Newbie

i played it before, with the play the world expansion. but got bored

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... I played the Age of Empires2 once. Damn stupid... I haven't even finished killing them yet and they surrendered!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I stopped playing after numerous such cases. :think: :whistle:

14. goldfries

huh? hehe i play Age of Mythology. very good game.

15. Chai

I finished that part on the same day I got the game. hehehe :D Too free.

The reason why I said 'I think' is because I have finished all the main missions, just like finishing the General's 3 clans mission (or is it 2?), but haven't finish the skirmish.

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

General's got 3 clans. :D Hmm... it's amazing how you ppl can finish a game. :roll:

I always get bored playing after going through 20% of the game. :think: :whistle:

17. goldfries

i'm a hardcore C&C fan.

i finish my C&C games usually within the week or 2.

guess what, i bought Generals immediately when it arrived at SB. up till now, i've not even touched GLA missions. finished US missions like more than a month back, like 1 month after China missions.

why? not like RA2 with interesting story......Generals is just plain mission briefing and that's it. cutscenes are ok only. some more this time no pretty girls around.

18. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

WAH... finished in a day ? goodness... ur just too free... haha !!!

C&C ? I saw renegade is nice... others like generals... its just too easy... er... RA2 is ok lah.. nice abit.. but generals I think its abit too... easy.. even though with brutal enemy... get a group of tomahak missiles... a group of paladin tanks... a group of rocket launchers... a group of snipers... and they could kiss your arse goodbye haha...

19. goldfries

who finished in 1 day?

anyway. you're missing the fun man. i like massive nuclear bombs.

remember the US mission where you get to use china and US at the same time? hehe......4 to 6 nukes + 4 to 6 particle cannon(or ion cannon watever)!!!

ehh. try skirmish on generals. in brutal mode there's no point attacking. sure lose if attack. so play defense, sure win wan. just have to out wait them and get ur big guns up. :D

RA2 easy vs more BRUTAL modes. vs any mode with super weapons on sure will lose wan. easy modes attack less, but they get their super weapons up very fast. brutal mode attack soooooooooo much, and gets their super weaps abit later.

either way, C&C's brutal/hard mode is always cheating. i've personally tested and proven it. it's hard not becos of intelligence. but hard becos they hit u harder, they get money faster and they get damaged less.

and also the enemy cheats. everyone knows you can't build a nuke silo unless you have some stuff like war factory. i had a few games where computer had almost nothing and still popup a nuke silo. for us our nuke silo under construction will be cancelled immediately if pre-req structures are destroyed.

20. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

me more of a fps gamer la... 90% of all my finished games WIHTOUT CHEATS are FPS games...

Wolf 3D (even found the hidden 'call to win a prize' thingy wihtout referring to cheat map!!!), Quake, Hexen II, Quake2, HL, Duex Ex, JK II ...
    MOHAA played 1/2 way.. then PC went crazy corrupted all my save games... too lzy to reply from start wihtout cheat :( or else could have finished the game too...

other games i finished wihtout Cheats...

X-COM (I, II, III), fallout (1, 2) Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Giants, Freelancer...
    hmmm.. can't think of any more now... i know i finished a couple more RPG games... can't remember them here...

never a great RTS player... the only game i ALMOST finish was RA2... but last mission/stage... too bored already... so stopped.