Games, games, games

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Jun 5, 2003.

1. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

hehe. my 1st game was moonbugs.

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

oh yeah we can :) at least with java2me phones.. we get to play cool games the same level as the good old gameboy...

hmmm eyeing on a j2me phone for the new m$ smartphones....

Hmmm my 1st game was pong... :o on an atari!!!

3. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

My first game was Atari 'Pong' too, black and white somemore...

My first game on a computer was Moon Patrol on a Apple 2, anyone remember that? Driving a jeep on the moon, jumping over cradle, shooting enemies...?

4. peaz

i can't really remember my 1st game on the apple but i can distinctively remember that burger time game... :)

5. Brian

Brian Newbie

hmm, can't remember. got my first computer in Nov 98. Voodoo 2 was new at that time :mrgreen:
    first game i played.........hmmm, warcraft 2 then hl and starcraft(in no particular order).

6. Yupie

Yupie News Writer

haha... my first game is Tomb Raider, i finnished the Tomb Raider 1 & 2 ler... i think that time i am in lower six... and i just bought a PC.... my first PC.... and i learn how to on the PC with this PC..... and i learn how to use mouse with this PC too... and i learn how to use windows also.. hahaha everything is my first...!!!!

7. Brian

Brian Newbie

hmmm, based on that info, i conclude that Yupie is too young to be Peaz's mum :dance: . think, think, think :p

8. drab

drab Newbie

Remember lunar lander,on trs80 :oops:

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm... I remember playing... Ghostbusters on the Apple II. Played another game... could be Moon Bugs.. But I'm not sure. :)

10. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

OMG now i remember Burger time!

11. goldfries

damn nice game!!

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Muahahaha...LOL! [​IMG]

13. goldfries

your brain power could be used for something more meaningful in life.

14. Brian

Brian Newbie

i've had enough of studying liao. exams just over man!!! my mind is free :mrgreen: :dance:

15. peaz

oh yeah...

drab: lunar lander.. is that the game where we try to land a moon lander by bangging the up key to counter the gravity but not too much till the lander gets thrusted into space again???

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Do you ppl remember the little gameboy like thing? There was all those... catch the eggs b4 it falls, popeye, donkey kong, etc. Waaa... those were classics. Can be alarm clock too. :D

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

My first pc game was Fifa. :D And I have been buying FIFA ever since. 8)

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I still have a working Donkey Kong! Played just a few weeks ago. Classic man! :D

19. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

Do u mean the one u spray DK in the @ss? or the one where u jump over barrels? or DK country? :think:
    but i love all of them(except DK country...) :D

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Donkey Kong Jr. Not that jump over barrel one.