Going to Santa Clara, California

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Feb 25, 2006.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

no worries..unle john travolta is a very responsible man.

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

DYKT Harrison Ford has a pilot's licence as well :mrgreen:
    Millenium Falcon!!!

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! Okay! :D

But I've really had enough of the US Consular Service. Getting my visa approved was a real test of my patience and civility.

Seriously, there's really no need to treat people like they are your enemies. Do I look like a terrorist or an illegal immigrant??? :mad:

If I have a choice, I will not go to the US again. Not until they clear up this mess they call US-Visit. :hand:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! Please don't say that. :haha: :haha:

See. Even when I'm away, the rest of Team ARP is still running ARP. :thumb:

BTW, now in Chiang Kai-Shek Airport, Taipei, Taiwan. Surprisingly, only the old Terminal 1 has desks for people to use their laptops. The new Terminal 2 has only a small Internet station with 3 computers. :doh: :wall: :wall:

Fortunately, I managed to find at least 1 free WiFi network here. Superb connection so far, although it looks like they are blocking a LOT of ports. :shifty: :shifty:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: Adrian just left Taipei... I managed to get him on MSN before he left...:mrgreen:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Adrian is flying across the Pacific right now I supposed. :mrgreen:

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

flight plan :mrgreen:

welcome to aalto :haha:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Someone kidnapped Adrian's laptop? :haha:

Maybe later you will see Flightplan+TammyNYP of Adrian... someone kidnapped his laptop, Adrian running all over the plane looking for it, that kidnapper uploaded and sent all Adrian's videos on the net. OMG. :faint:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

arpr0n... LOL!!:haha:

10. Skip Da Shu

Skip Da Shu Official BOG Supporter!

Da Shu

Hey! That's Elder Uncle to you! :thumb:

And thanks.. or should that be.. xie xie... now don't go taxing my Mandarin any further.. we're approaching it's limits.

11. Skip Da Shu

Think that's hard... try being a lemon cream cookie (opposite colors of banana) :shock: LOL

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Lemon cream cookie? Now that's the first time I've heard of that. Please enlighten me... I only know banana. :mrgreen:

13. Skip Da Shu

US Immigration Service

Adrian, I appologize for my country's poor treatment of too many folks. I know it has become very difficult to deal with US Immigration Service (Visas, etc.). I could forgive this if it followed some pattern that made sense but it doesn't seem to. It seems to be mostly base on some random selection of 'who will we put thru hell today'. :oops: It's always been like this but as a part of "increased security" they just tripled the number of random picks per day.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  14. Skip Da Shu

I made it up... it's opposite of a banana.... it's white on the outside and yellow on the inside... OK, a little lame... :oops: It's us 'round-eyed foreign devils' who love Asia.

http://www.littlecloud.org/images/GSCookieSale/LemonPastryCreme.JPG

15. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

:haha: That's a nice cookie! :D Somehow, I'm glad that an interesting person like you has joined our forums! Another warm ARP welcome to you again from me! :D :hug: :beer: :thumb: :arp:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Love Asia huh? Asia's fascinating I've to admit. Especially those Chinese that eats weird stuffs. Me not included of coz, the weirdest stuffs I ate was only some kind of lizard. :lol: :wicked:

Welcome to the ARP btw! :wave: :beer:

Hmm... anyway, I'm curious on how you bump into this forum. :D

17. Skip Da Shu

Dunno

Well the roasted silk worm larve on a stick in Beijing was pretty wierd for me... tasted 'em, but no thanks.

I found the thread while I was searching for something... forgot what.. maybe tRCDR, tRCDW or RCD and somehow got a hit on this one.
    Then I was just sucked in by ya'lls magnetic personalities. :mrgreen:
    (ya'll, a southern US word we added because English doesn't really have a plural of "you". Yes, we know it doesn't follow the rules for where the apostrophe goes in a contraction. We have our reasons) :wave:

Thanx, Skip

PS: Am I someplace that I'm not supposed to be?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  18. Skip Da Shu

Cookies

Glad to see your browser is set to accept cookies.... LOL

Thank you so much. Everyone so nice here... I am getting suspicious... ;)

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

indeed! i just gave up. I didn't go back for the second interview. cound't stand the way they "interrogated" me.. :roll: :roll:

20. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! Welcome fellow Texan! :D