Help in finding information.

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by burnout21, Jul 30, 2009.

1. burnout21

burnout21 Newbie

Hi, i discovered a thread related to flashing a Radeon to FireGL, every link related to the guide redirects me to the techarp home page..

Even the links in the sticky send me to the home page rather than the article.

I have a X800XT PE (AGP) in one of my rendering nodes, now this node is setup as a potential backup workstation when that certain brown stuff hits the fan in my workstation.

I did perform a Geforce mod to quadro on my old 6800GT, but that ended up dieing, i guess the 475Mhz GPU clock is what killed it in the end.

Im not scared of hard modding either, but softmodding drivers is hassle free.

Also on a side note, my laptop has a moblie X700 GPU, i have to use a little app to tweak normal drivers to install on my laptop, just wondering, if that could be modded to allow Open GL acceleration (fire GL) in my apps.

I use Solidworks not 3DS max, which i know uses DX acceleration aswell. I just want Open GL acceleration.

So whats going on, and any info i should know?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

3. burnout21

burnout21 Newbie

Ah thank you, seems very odd. Using firefox like any NORMAL person, every link i hint, i just get sent to the home page.

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Maybe those links are invalid links?

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, the links must be invalid.