Incoming transaction from mobile

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by belikethat, Nov 28, 2011.

1. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Anybody have done this ? I need a list of incomign transaction
    calls,sms, etc from my mobile number. I have ask digi but they said it's their policy not to reveal it ? or they mumble osmething their system did not support just thing :naughty: Do i need a court order or something in order to get it.

Why i need it ? as a evidence that i did not use a phone while driving to counter a saman. :wall: :wall:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

A phone bill would show this I'd reckon.

Just playing devil's advocate, how can you prove that you weren't using that particular account? Just sayin (it might not hold too much weight).

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

a phone bill would only show outgoing transactions. not incoming.
    well now we need to register IC if we use prepaid. there will be my name there and I was alone. To say i use my friend's or mom's phone to call is absurb, don`t you think so :nuts:
    i know it not solid, but that the best i have

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

But what proof do they have to claim that you were using a phone while driving?

5. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

haha it's a good question.

anyway i make a separate police report to get incoming transaction to my mobile. now i just need a chop from bigger police and sent over to digi.

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

In that case, you might be able to avoid paying the saman as they have no proof at all.

7. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

i not sure how that works. if that would be the case.. no pic no proof. i think 80% is saman have no pic ?

anyway wat a bummber. got the report signed but when i call digi, they said they only deal with the police... they don`t deal with the public. juts great

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Heard it from a friend who was advised by his lawyer gf - no photo means no evidence. They will try to get you to sign the summon, but you have the right to refuse it. Just make sure you are polite about it.

Just tell them that you understand that they have a job to do but you did not use the phone, and therefore, you respectfully refuse to sign the summon. Once you sign it, it is an admission of guilt. If you do not sign it, then they really have no evidence that you did it.