Interview with Chai aka Police

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Leian, Sep 19, 2004.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    eh chai, whats the spec of ur Office PC?

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL, Adrian...! :haha: Guess I should say 'Not my type', because I don't know what I have in mind! :wall:

PC specs? P4 3.0 HT NW, 512MB PC2700, 40GB 5400RPM. Forgot what's the motherboard chipset. It's a HP Compaq D530.

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

512MB?...Where got enough. :p

...but for the time being, made do lor... :mrgreen:

...and venture to other depts too. Maybe they have 'in store' what you have in mind. :lol:

:beer:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Eh, for you to know that they are "not your type", you must already know what is YOUR TYPE! :wicked:

5. Chai

That's me. I recommend you to read the interview again. :lol: I don't even know what I like! :nuts: But I know what I don't like! :haha:

If only I have chance to venture into other departments. I don't even have my passcard yet, and it will have very very limited access. Some of my colleague couldn't even get into the room we are working! :nuts: It's the server room... :wall:

512MB is more than enough for office work la, not like I'm using Photoshop or anything. I'm actually very happy to get a system like that. :D Of course, I've already installed D2OL! :thumb:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wah! That's TOO much! :evil:

I need to "infect" my cousin's system too! :twisted:

7. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LOL! :haha: :haha:

Limited access to the server room, that's understandable...but IT personnel could access to all departments, isn't it? :wicked: They need friendly Sifus around to lend support ma... :think:

8. Chai

No la. I'm only in charged of the IT Helpdesk, which is to support the end users (Celcom employees). There will be server admins doing the server maintainence work. We don't even fix computers, CSA engineers are in charged. Even we had to ask them to fix our PC today... :shifty: Complicated, huh? :D

9. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Hmm...complicated indeed...and CSA engineers to fix your PC? They gotta be :nuts: :nuts: :haha: :haha: :haha:

10. Chai

LOL! I can fix my home PCs, but office PCs are totally alien to me, especially those software that I never even heard of... :roll:

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Must be customised programs. :doh: Shouldn't be too difficult once you're in there long enough. :D

12. Chai

Not really, most are pretty standard programs, like Lotus Notes, Reflection, Kenan stuff, Novell... :shifty: Well, what to do, that's what I'm hired for, to learn and work!

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Eh, exchange job for 1 week. :thumb:

14. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LOL! hahahaha...Chai is enjoying it now la! :haha:

The calm before the storm. :shifty:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

When the storm comes, wonder when it will end... :lol: Mine never ending one... :mrgreen:

16. Chai

Enjoy? :roll: I don't enjoy suffering... :whistle:

17. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

Chai r0XoR!

18. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

just curious chai..
    what/who inspires you to work (considering (if what u said is true la) ur job makes ur suffer)

passion? determination? to learn? the heart to help around..or to be financially independent? or any other things? :D

19. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

A few mths had lapsed. I think he's enjoying himself now more than ever. :mrgreen:

20. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

On reflection, how does it feels receiving you 1st pay check? :think: