King Of Fighter - Online

Discussion in 'Games' started by miahman, Apr 26, 2008.

1. miahman

miahman Newbie

game comapny Dragonfly from south korea announced it will be making online games based on king of fighters and samurai showdwon. (info: MMOsite)

do you think capcom will face its competition in the online market as well?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I think they (Dragonfly) have to licence it from Capcom... so it should be some kind of partnership, I think? :think:

3. miahman

miahman Newbie

miahman slaps himself.

i should've been more clear.

i meant. 'do you think capcom will make a new street fighter online to compete against the revival of KOF'
    or something like that XD

Capcom will have to sign up with somone else cos i doubt they will sign up with Dragonfly who is producing a game for SNK. or again i maybe wrong.

also the korean digimon MORPG is being made into english(north american) MMORPG. cant wait to try that eventhough i have a feeling i'd be let down.

4. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

In due time perhaps, but Capcom is busy working on Street Fighter IV right now... Maybe if KoF Online is successful, but for now, I'd say that KoF will be alone in the online arena.

5. miahman

miahman Newbie

are you looking forward to SFIV. cos i can't wait to kick ass with ken again.

6. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Yup, SFIV should bring the franchise back to its former glory... I do hope that it's not merely SFII with updated graphics though... It's sort of leaning that way, and my faith in Capcom milking its franchises doesn't help :?

7. miahman

miahman Newbie

i wish this will be enough to throw down tekken back to its place. i like tekken but think SF is better.

its an anime graphic kinda thing with 3D battle system. (looks anime but plays like 3D beat em up) <according to the reviews i read>

8. danteoddjob

danteoddjob Newbie

Requirements

What is the system requirements for this KOF online? :rolleyes:

9. miahman

miahman Newbie

its in the works so no such information ahs been released yet atleast i think lol
    The King of Fighters Online in the Works -- MMOsite News Center

@adrian:
    SFIV is fighting back but in amuch more sophisticated way. i read(on gamepot i think) that SFIV on console has online multiplayer. so that means the PC version willmost likely have online play too.

thats excellent, all 3 console shave online play XD, but what would be amazing is if we were able to cross play (like online ps3 player vs xbox360 player etc)