Let us be inspired by this little gem of a jade, Jinny Wong! aka djspinnet!! *cheers*

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by aKho, Nov 13, 2005.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i'm the ..errr.. normal member :shifty:

2. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

hyper_raider: hmm... I listen to most oldies but Jazz wise, I tend to listen more modern jazz artistes than older ones, and I tend to love saxophonists and instrumental jazz a lot

Jet: Yup, yes I do wear specs.

Adrian Wong: You've seen me already what... :) Besides, if you guys were to look carefully in my entire photo gallery , you could just find a pic or two

And I intended to get the D70s few months back.. and then my notebook died and my phone died at the same time, and the money saved to get the DSLR got spent on getting a new phone and partially paying for my Powerbook... so.. need to do a lil more projects now and get my money back :)

GarPheak: I did!! but well, it's inside the quote.. hehe. Read carefully (I'll edit it to differentiate my answer from your question)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! You are obviously doing something wrong with your XP installation. :haha: I would agree with you if you are refering to 98 or ME... :thumb:

Hmm...what else can I ask... :think:

What do you do at those 4 different cities?

4. zy

yea... you must have screwed up your Windows XP :mrgreen: or some BIOS settings screwed it up :wicked: BOG :wicked: get BOG :wicked: :roll: :mrgreen:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Eh, the pictures are not for me but for the crocodiles here. Hehe.. Joking! :haha:

Seriously, it's like a tradition. :mrgreen:

YAY!!! Go Nikon!!!!!!! :beer: :beer:

6. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Well... put it simply, my pro-XP friend thought the same thing too, so I said, fine, you install for me then. Mind you, this friend has been the official XP tech support guy for everyone around us for years... He did, and after rebooting... it crashed :) Gotta be the fastest crash I've ever seen.

He then decided Bill & Co definitely has a vendetta against me

Born in Penang, parents transferred to Taiping, hospitalized in Ipoh, parents moved back to Penang, and now KL to study

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I have never had a problem with XP that wasnt hardware related. Its way better than the win98/me and win95 days.. Maybe the pro-XP is not so pro? :haha: :lol: There definitely has been something overlooked. Heck I do it sometimes too... :shifty: This is coming from someone who has reformatted so many times, I remember my XP cdkey.. :shifty:

8. zy

ya.. overclocking .. :haha:

but recently i crash my home pc with faulty RAMs :mrgreen: ..

ntfs.sys totally failed :mrgreen:
    XP wont even boot up to windows with that drive connected as secondary/slave/(not the main drive thats it) ..

back to topic.. why are you hospitalized in .. ipoh ?

9. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

yay, found it! here's djspinnet's pix.. :whistle:

Attached Files:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL!!!! :haha:

11. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

PsYkHoTiK: At one time I memorized it too :)

zy: I was sick.. For 6 months, + 1.5 years of weekly check-ups in Ipoh. I sought treatment in Ipoh because my aunt worked there. But I'm all right now :)

aKho: Believe it or not, my current avatar looks very similar to how I looked like when I was 5... or so my mom claims

12. zy

then you'll look like this .. :haha:

Attached Files:

13. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Great interview, aKho! :clap: And, wow, Jinny, looks like you have a lot in common with the ARP members - Jazz with hyper; photography with peaz, chai, adrian (even including Nikon favouritism!!!) and errr... Christian music with moi. :wave:

as for pic -- *borrows angel's rocket launcher in one hand, and Counselling Stick(TM) in the other hand and then stares at crocs* post if you want lah.

ZY, how did you make that picture? so cute! ^_^

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

RaWr!

What were u sick off? The food? LOL!!!!

I can teach u how to gain weight... Its real easy... :p :shifty:

15. zy

leian : i got it from a friend using it as an animated emoticon on msn messenger :mrgreen:

16. Miyuko

Miyuko Newbie

The one who inspired you the most?

17. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Neuro problem, difficult to explain.

Actually that girl in my avatar is a character (Osaka) from the anime Azumanga Daioh, which everyone nicknames me after :)

What do you mean exactly? Are you asking me if I draw inspiration from a role model or ... ?

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Ooh. I hope all is well with you... :pray:

Excuse me if its been answered (sleepy devil here, its 3am here) but where would u like to travel? The one place that you've always wanted to go to.

19. zy

asoka is cute & blur & stoopig :mrgreen:
    ok you dont have the last part but i'm not sure if you are the blur case type of person :shifty:

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What's "djspinnet"?