Let us be inspired by this little gem of a jade, Jinny Wong! aka djspinnet!! *cheers*

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by aKho, Nov 13, 2005.

1. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Thanks, I am well now... :) almost.

The one place I've always wanted to go? Hmmm... I never really thought of it...

I can be, especially when I'm bummed out or stressed out :)

Like I mentioned earlier, it was randomly coined and given to me :)

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Thats good. C'mon. Think of a place... :mrgreen:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. The question then would be how the heck did they come up with it??? :mrgreen:

What really inspired that mix of letters? Is it short for DJ Spin Net? Or is there a hidden meaning?? :wicked:

BTW, from what you have written, you don't seem to be the kind who likes travelling, do you? More of a homey kind of person, right? :mrgreen:

4. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Wrong. I'm far from being a homey person. Travelling = photography 'fest' you know :) Sometimes even when I'm home and have no plans for a holiday or a trip, I'd make an impropmtu excursion somewhere just because of that.

As for how djspinnet.. perhaps the best person to ask is my friend?

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

guitar or trumpet? :whistle:

6. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Bassoon! :)

What do you mean? Instruments that I play? A few... maybe some will say a lot

7. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Ah so!

In that case next time got ARP photography shooting, should call you along? :mrgreen:

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

i mean if u were given a choice.which instrument would you pick (no piano or violin :mrgreen: )?

9. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

aiya.. i canot find your pix la.. (lazy :haha: ) come post.. :wave:
    so how you like ur thread title.. took me a while to come up with it :wicked: :whistle:

10. Adrian Wong

Oh, but you don't seem to have travelled anywhere far. :think:

Is that because you really prefer travelling in the country, than overseas?

11. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

just wondering.... do u belive in tarrot readings, palm reading, fortune telling, horoscope and those sort of stuff??

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It took me less then a minute. Look for thumbnails with people in it. :thumb: And that says "me".. :lol:

13. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

ahhh.... :wicked: all those categories is a bit tricky.. but found it! :D

14. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Sure.. I'll try to make it if I'm free

Guitar. Baby guitar, because a full sized fingerboard's too large for my palm.

Ah, you stole it from my blog..

I used to travel almost the entire country, well, haven't been overseas yet, parents not too keen, plus since a few years back they've been to busy to go travelling. So yeah, I've just started travelling again.. on my own. (On my own, being with friends and not family, that is..)

No, I don't.

Tricky?? Eheh, just read the descriptions :) Hmm, I haven't updated the gallery in quite a while.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  15. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. What nurtured your interest in computing?

For me, I was never interested in computing until I played a game on my cousin's computer. :mrgreen:

And why do you have a penchant for Linux over the more common Windows platform? :mrgreen:

16. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Well... I've had a computer to play with ever since I was a young kid, think I was about 6 at that time, and I was too much a curious kid :)

If what you meant was what nurtured my interest to the point of studying Computer Science.. well, to be honest it wasn't my first choice, till I did MUFY (Monash U Foundation Yr), took the subject Comp Sci for the fun of it, and realized, "Hey, I'm having fun!"

Because penguins are cute :)

Nah, I've said earlier in the thread, because Windows was crashing on me all the time and I got fed up.

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

RAWR!!!

I really dont know why windows was so bad on u... I have no complains... Hmmmm.....

Penguins are cute... :mrgreen:

So do you overclock? :mrgreen:

18. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Code:
    if (user.equals("Jinny") || user.equals("djspinnet")) {
       while (eachPassingMinute++ < 60) {
           runRandomCrash();
           sleep(60); // give her peace for 60 seconds to fix above crash
       }
       runShutDown();
    }