Little Big Planet

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Dec 13, 2008.

1. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LBP can be very challenging. So its not always a cake walk (and you get rewarded for beating a level without dying). Very well rounded game. :mrgreen:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Without dying? I think that's really difficult. I also like the fact that there's unlimited lives for you to try. :thumb:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah each level rewards you with something if no lives were lost. :mrgreen:

Yeah the spawn points do have a limited number of spawns though (so it can be challenging on some levels).

4. Chai

Oh really? Hehe...that will frustrate someone! :haha:

5. Chai

It's a very fun game! The more the merrier! It's simple enough to learn the game, and yet very challenging. Controls are quite simple, very nice and real physics.

I highly recommend this game! :thumb: I think I would get PS3 for this game alone! But sadly, PS3 is not doing very well. I think PS3 has great games this year.

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

heard and read about this game. must say that it's really tempting to hop on the PS3 platform. LOL! but i shall resist for now. the wii alone is already enough for now. Mario karting almost every day now. LOL!!!

7. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

lil big planet is fun!!! it is so so so so cute!!!!! if the character gets burnt, it will turn black like charcoal too!!!

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

wewt!

Trying to join Chai playing LBP. :p

9. Chai

LBP is so fun and funny! It is seriously an underrated game! If only I have a keyboard for chatting. :haha:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah it really is. Definitely one of those games that you really need to go out and play (and be instantly hooked).

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

yup. was playing little big planet. very nice game :)

12. Chai

It looks like a kiddy game, so it gives a wrong impression.