Looking for a set of 2.1 speaker

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Dashken, Dec 15, 2005.

1. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

wah! RM$205 for ATP3 is v ex! :shock:

1 person likes this.
  2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

yup.. :thumb:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't like ATP3 at all. The sound is so unbalanced. All you can hear is the highs...

sunsetbay: Are you using Megaworks??? :shock:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

eh..it's good to spend some time with ur family :mrgreen:

5. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

the sub positioning is v impt... few trial & error u shld able to get a balance sound.... :silenced:

ya, using megaworks 550, the sound is big and comparable to those higher cost home theater in a box system but it dun sound good on music. so i wont recommend it if u using it to listen for music. :silenced:

6. Chai

ATP3 is seriously lacking of mids IMO. Yeah, maybe I didn't really tune it, but my first impression was bad...

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Woot! Thanks. Now, have to look around Penang whether got sell Edifier or not. :D Btw, it's M3300. :mrgreen:

I don't like the R401 at all from the pics. Not sexy... :hand:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What the... :?

Just scan through Lowyat's price list... M3300 selling for RM230+... :confused:

I where got money la... my computer table and chair going to come tomorrow, cost me RM200. :boohoo:

9. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ROTFLMAO! That's like RM400 (USD100) over my budget, 300%. :haha:

Eh, Trin... my Christmas present? :wicked: :hug: :beer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

11. Trinity

Hahaha!

Didn't do the math! :oops: :doh:

$100 bucks over! Damn! :roll: :lol: :wall:

I am looking for a good cheap set of 2.1's myself now because I have got a refurbished 900mhz T-Bird box to mess with... G-Force 2 GTS.... :shifty: :haha: :haha: :haha: :wave:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Weird, your place Edifier not doing promotion? Coz Lowyat selling the R401 for RM119 only. :think:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hehe... :mrgreen:

I thought you have the Thunderbird all this while... no? :think:

14. Trinity

Yeah, My main is my sig. OLD :boohoo: :lol:

But I got a 900mhz T-bird box 512 sd100 ram 17in monitor and 40 gig hhd for 150 bucks. :| I'm a sucker. Sold the 40g hhd for 20 bucks and got a 120 gig for 40,,, after rebates. :)

I gotta start backing up all my digi-cam pic's and mp3's. :)

15. Trinity

:rolleyes:

You know... When I bought my 1200/266 Athlon T-Bird cpu, It cost me $226 usd! :lol:

16. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

no lar, things here not easy drop price like lowyat... but for rm119, not bad buy also.. save almost rm80 there.. you'll like it la, the sound won't let you down.. but it sure is ugly... :mrgreen:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The refurbished 900 is for what? For pink stuffs? :mrgreen:

aKho: Yeah, it sure is ugly. Dunno what they are thinking, if cheap also no need to make it look real cheap what... :doh:

18. Chai

That's the purpose of cheap stuff isn't it?

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... dun think so. :think: If I'm the manufacturer, I'll make all my stuffs "look" classy and expensive... but quality wise, may differ. But look, of coz make it classy ma. Dun la one 'ketul' (piece?) like that... :D

20. Chai

But they want to differenciate between the low end and high end. Because they make a lot more money from highend. Applies to many other things too, including cars.