Looking for a set of 2.1 speaker

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Dashken, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I played with the Edifier X600 before :mrgreen: You start to get distortion when you crank the volume up to ~60% :lol:

As for the bass, strong enough in it's class but the accuracy is very poor. It is slightly better treble and mid range compared to Z-640. However the Z-640 totally pwns X600 when it comes to bass. No match at all, both power and accuracy wise.

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Saw Klipsch yesterday.. Promedia GFX 2.1. Looks good and the bass is deep and tight enough. Didn't crank it up coz the boss is talking to a client. :doh: Was looking for mousepad. Found out that none of the shop in the complex sell a decent mousepad. :boohoo:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I'm planning to get a pair of bookshelf speakers instead! Hope I can find a one at a good price. :pray:

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

What are bookshelf speakers? :think:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Example...

Attached Files:

6. Chai

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Oh I see :mrgreen:

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Muahahaha. Infinity's...:wicked:

9. Chai

I went around Puchong to look for the stupid distributor, we took more than 1 hour to find the shop!!! :wall: And it couldn't get worse, they shifted somewhere!!! :wall:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO!!!! Man, that sucked.... Is puchong still traffic jammed beyond measure?

11. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

i just bought a 2nd hand AL 621!! the sub will sound boomy if set above 60% level. overall it's v good, above ave sound!!

[​IMG]

:dance: :dance:

12. Chai

LOL! At the rate you are buying, you should get audiophile stuff...

13. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

next target will be Aego M.... provided i can find someone selling off cheaply. :oops: :oops: