Made a site to make it easier to compare CPUs - would love feedback and suggestions

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by EhJude, Feb 5, 2013.

1. EhJude

EhJude Newbie

For the last few months, myself and a few fellow geeks have been bunkered down in the batcave building a new site to make it easier for people to compare processors: CPUBoss

We launched 2 weeks ago and were lucky to get some some pretty positive coverage in Lifehacker, PC Gamer, Maximum PC, bit-tech and a number of other sites and forums. I thought i’d see if anyone here’s interested in checking us out. Some of CPUBoss’ cool features are that we aggregate CPU specs, benchmarks, and reviews in one page so you don’t have to hunt around for information, and the way we communicate data visually in a pretty sexy UI. We’ve also made it really easy to compare CPUs head to head (example), and see lists of the best CPUs based on ~70 different criteria.

Since we’re still so new, we know there’s bound to be a few areas of the site that can be improved. If you’ve got a couple minutes to check us out, we’d love any feedback on stuff that you think could work better, suggestions for features, or questions about how the site works. Thanks!