Malaysia Is Famous For The Wrong Reasons Again!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What I'm saying is no matter who wins, nothing is going to change. :whistle: Talk big.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. You never know. :mrgreen:

If we try, at least there's a small chance we will change things.

If we DON'T try, well, it's a certainty that NOTHING will change. :mrgreen:

I would rather try to change things, rather than wait for the axe to fall. ;)

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So, what you meant is we should vote for the 'other' side? :D

4. Adrian Wong

IMHO, that's the only way. :mrgreen:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But I remembered you said we have to find out who we should vote for and find out which is better? :mrgreen:

6. redness

redness Newbie

Maybe we can gather feedback from non-BN daerah and see which is the better alternative choice ?

7. Adrian Wong

That's really up to you. I'm not here to tell you who to vote for. In these difficult and restrictive times, that's probably the only remaining act of freedom we have left.

All I can say is that our current leaders are making us look like idiots. Thanks to us, they have become arrogant and now take us for idiots.

They don't mind coming out in public and doing all sorts of idiotic and corrupt acts. They don't even care that we know! How arrogant is that?

They need to come down from their pedestal. We need REAL leaders. We need a NEW government.

Look at the conduct of our judiciary. Simply appalling. Can we seek justice there? No way.

Look at the conduct of our law enforcers. Do we feel safe? Hardly, I believe most people are scared of them.

Look at the conduct of our politicians. How many of you actually believe they are doing what they do for the country?

Along the way to Vision 2020, it appears that our entire government has degenerated into a real monster. Devoid of honour, integrity and sanity.

If it wasn't for the fact I love this screwed-up country, I would have left a long time ago. I believe we can save her. We have to try!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  8. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

Adrian, who win also will be still the same.

Our politician here, i think most the politician in the world like to talk big! They promise u they will do this and tat, do better than current gov, but when go to them, all also dint do, just sleep and eat, continue NATO!

But i really suprise tat our PM can turn into this! Like nyayuk already! Someone is fooling him because of his stupidity or "kindness"?:think:

9. Adrian Wong

You may be right. But at least with a new leader, things "could" change for the better.

From what I can see right now, the way the government is going, we are definitely going all the way down. I would rather take a chance with someone else. :mrgreen:

10. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

seriously, when come to next election, i dunno which to vote.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just vote for something that can fly you away, away from this nightmare. Far away... no use trying to hang in balance anymore. Those times are over... :mrgreen:

Hmm... if only I can wake my butt and go register myself when the time comes... :think:

12. Adrian Wong

Anything but BN's good, IMHO.

I have a good idea of who I want to vote for. But as long as BN loses its incrediblely high mandate, that will serve as a good wake-up call.

13. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

u think rocket can bring u fly high high? That ah pek is a cock talker!:wall:

14. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

tax payers money goes to toilet!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

[​IMG]

RM500k per toilet and there are 20 of these:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

15. Adrian Wong

Better to have a noisy watchdog than none! :mrgreen:

16. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! Are we looking to set another record??? :haha: :haha:

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

18. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

they dint mention about maintenance, but they did say will hire a assistance. ppl inside can intercom with the assistance if they trap inside the toilet, brilliant!:thumb: :thumb:

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Exactly like my POV. Voting is useless. All talk big.

20. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

state of the art!:thumb: