Meeting Max and Papercut

Discussion in 'Peaz' started by peaz, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Haha.. GraPhreak. Good one ;) :thumb:

3. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

can't blame me for trying..
    Leian very pretty oh.. :mrgreen:
    so who is the black and grey shirt guys? :whistle:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Am I so unpopular??? :(

5. luqman

luqman Newbie

weired :think:

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

U even dare to try??? :evil: :cool: :naughty:

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

dun play play with peaz :shifty: afterwards you will be bbq during the next gathering & i dun wanna eat you :haha:

8. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

*stunned speechless*

Erm.

1. Yes, I am very much taken :mrgreen: , but I don't think aKho was trying anything, lah! :roll: (And I must say, that's a good pic by peaz. People who see me in person know that was a camera trick. :haha: )
    2. This thread about meeting up with Papercut and Max lah (also about shopping @ Low Yat and LICH people :lol: )

9. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Why you say you unpopular leh?

10. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LoL! I know, I know :lol: That's the first impression that I give to most people when they see me :haha: I think it looks kinda ugly too but I'm really lazy to go to have a haircut :mrgreen:

Actually I wanted to get a haircut before going to KL but as usual I'm always lazy :haha:

Anyways, its really nice meeting you guys :mrgreen:

11. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

What does "kawaii ne" mean? :shifty:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

It means cute if I've not mistaken :mrgreen:

kawaii!!!!! :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

WAH!!! You guys went to Ikea and Starbucks!!!!! Two of my favourite places in PJ. :wall: :wall:

Damn.. Wished I was there.. :wall: :wall:

14. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

The Starbucks was at night, after 11 p.m. and we went to the one in Berjaya Times Square.

Whatever else that can be said about the shops inside BTS (besides Borders and Debenhams) the Starbucks there is double story and pretty darned nice. Too bad the upstairs was closed. :p

15. aKho

Borders bookshop is next to BTS? BTS is near Isetan right? i'm so gonna hit all the bookshops while i'm there (timesquare, mph at mid valley and kino at KLCC if got time!) to stock up on old Piers Anthony novels... :mrgreen:

16. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

There are two Borders in Klang Valley now: one is in The Curve in Mutiara Damansara (just opposite Ikano Power Centre/IKEA).

The other *cue eerie music* is in Berjaya Times Square.....

And please, if you want Piers Anthony (and you're not fussy about it being brand, sparkling new) get it from Payless Books.

17. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

max, you REALLY need a haircut!

serious..

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yeah but have to wait until after CNY because I'm having my finals next week and I really don't have time to go get a haircut :haha: Plus I'm seriously broke now :shifty:

sigh...... :(

19. aKho

back in Kuching already.. :(
    bought 6 Piers Anthony books.. gonna get another 8 next trip. where is this Payless Books? :doh:

20. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

aKho: Off the top of my head, there's one in Amcorp Mall. One in Atria. One in Jaya Supermarket Section 14.

Max: I'm pretty sure your parents will be willing to pay for a hair-cut before Lunar New Year. :wicked: