Miss Malaysia World 2006

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chai, Aug 5, 2006.

1. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Who is the middle fellow? Dashken :think:

Are you showing the same range of miss malaysia also :haha:

2. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

or.....Ms GT gal with Mr Malaysia's face censored:mrgreen:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hey, who blurred the picture of the "chick" in the middle???? :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Definitely a chick because I see boobs......MAN BOOBS. :mrgreen:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Not me... hehe... those girls posed cool with me but cute with this guy. :rolleyes:

I wish I have a gf like the 2nd one from left. Hmm... must go on diet and build up a six packs and muscles.. :think: or earn 15k per month. :D

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

AHAAA! And so I believe Dashky has made his choice and awaiting the impetus in Adrian's word to start the long chase. :thumb:

7. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Okay, I've viewed this thread for the first time, too busy. Will comment on the pictures later.:mrgreen:

Go Japan!:thumb:

oops..... Wrong thread.... hehe....:shifty:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hijackers... :roll:

9. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

minus rep point:rolleyes:

10. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Can i have all of them :p

11. gavcjs

gavcjs Newbie

any more photos?

do you all have any more photos?
    one of them is my ex gf! got some photos from friends, but not many.

Attached Files:

12. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

ur ex-gf... wow~

edit: no.8 looks like a vampire =S

13. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

by clicking the thumbnail, i know im going to have nitemare:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

14. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

Number 2 looks like Zhang Zi Yi :D But I think No. 10 looks hot!

15. Chai

To be fair, the photo posted by him wasn't really that good, because of the "red-eye".

No.10 is the same girl as the second pic posted by me.

16. trlnlty

trlnlty Newbie

i went for a pre-pagent party at 7ate9 last month before the event because im friends with the eventual winner adeline choo.

met some of the contestants and although not very pretty in pictures.. i must contest that some of them looked REALLY hot in real life.

honey tan(5) in my opinion was the prettiest and really nice to talk to and marina(3) although i didnt talk to her looked hot.. although she was smoking alot that night.

shan shan (1) look like a very sweet next door girl looks and amanda (2) at the age of 17++ had huge boobs :lol:

17. Chai

They definitely don't look too good in street outfit.

18. gavcjs

gavcjs Newbie

didn't know there was a pre pagaent party or i would have gone for it..what a waste!
    was it open to public?
    that i agree! marina does tend to smoke quite a bit. she's always been quite a party girl! usually up dancing on a podium! :shhh:
    i think i've seen adeline before, but i'm not certain. she looks very familiar. did she ever do registration for events - like hennesy?
    don't really fancy shan shan's looks - a bit too uptight for my taste.
    number 5 (honey??) looks good to me! :wicked:
    to be frank, was very surprised by results! ::think:

19. trlnlty

trlnlty Newbie

yea.. marina although im usually turned off by girls who smoke looks really good that night.. has a bf tho .. well all of them have a bf.

yea adeline does the odd free lance job here and there. She really is the type that you wouldnt think would win the pagent ... she's probably the coolest most down to earth person i know. The write up on the missmalaysia website is pretty spot on about her personality.!

who did you think would win?

20. gavcjs

gavcjs Newbie

yea, think all the photos I have are all from a small digital camera. do you have any others?