Miss Malaysia World 2006

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chai, Aug 5, 2006.

1. gavcjs

gavcjs Newbie

yes I'm aware of that. Marina's actually my ex gf. I don't feel the miss malaysia website wrote anything accurate - Marina's profile is very inaccurate! she's actually a law graduate, ex gymnast and worked at save the children for 2 years without pay! yet, nothing is mentioned. curious? :think:

Adeline? No ill intentions towards you, but from meeting her at events, she comes across as arrogant, quite un-polished and lacking in the looks. sorry! this is the general opinion of everyone I know who has met her and some who study with her...

Figured Honey, Van Ren, Nivitha and Marina would have faired better. Heard that they're quite outstanding people and natural to talk to :think: what were your predictions?

2. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

thanks for sharing!! :mrgreen:

3. trlnlty

trlnlty Newbie

dont worry we all have our opinions although during the party .. i felt that everyone liked her and honestly i've not met a single person who doesnt like her....

yea adeline told me heaps of good stuff about marina .. i thing everyone was pretty cool lah ...

honey was nice ... not your typical pretty girl, had lots to talk about and had an interesting converstion..

didnt talk to the rest so i wouldnt know.

actually i expected adeline to get to the top 4 easily but didnt think she would win it ... the thing about adeline is that her beauty is very unique .. she looks mixed but is 100% chinese. and of course after knowing her for so long i dont find her pretty anymore lol ... she's like a sister to me.

4. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:rolleyes:

"trlnlty"...:think: :think: :think: :eh:

5. gavcjs

gavcjs Newbie

We managed to catch the pagaent this evening and picked up some interesting things. A friend brought over their dancing segment (NTV7 JoJo's Ticket to Wellbeing) and we watched that just before watching the pagaent and the making. It was quite an eye-opener to the workings of the pagaent. We dug through the newspapers after watching alll of it and had quite interesting findings. Possible coincidence, but note number of appearance on NTV7 and constant interviews before the pagaent. Note also the pagaent dress colours and how most had to give thought to their answers and did not sound or look rehearsed. It's all purely observation and speculation, but curious :think:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. You mean it's been rigged? :think:

7. gavcjs

gavcjs Newbie

We think it is, going by -
    One red dress
    The only one who was placed in every interview
    Introduction used for advertisement
    3 - 4 introductions on JOJO WellBeing compared to 1 by the rest

What do you feel?

8. Adrian Wong