Mushkin 2GB XP2-5300 Extreme Performance DDR2 Dual Pack Review!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

If you are looking for the biggest and baddest low-latency DDR2 memory kit for your dual-channel system, this is it! Introducing the new Mushkin 2GB XP2-5300 Extreme Performance DDR2 Dual Pack!

Join Adrian as he takes a look at the new Mushkin modules and why they might just be the best modules for your DDR2 system!

[​IMG]

Link : Mushkin 2GB XP2-5300 Extreme Performance Black Dual Pack Pictorial Review!

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The review has been just upgraded to comprehensive review. :wave:

If you are looking for the biggest and baddest low-latency DDR2 memory kit for your dual-channel system, this is it! Introducing the new Mushkin 2GB XP2-5300 Extreme Performance DDR2 Dual Pack!

Join Adrian as he takes a look at the new Mushkin modules and why they might just be the best modules for your DDR2 system!

[​IMG]

Link : Mushkin 2GB XP2-5300 Extreme Performance DDR2 Dual Pack Review!

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Page 5:

Still stuck in the DDR1 era? :wicked:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Nah...we love overvolting. :p Actually those are quite old because I test up to 4 hours these days.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

you sure.. we are talking bout the voltage .. shouold it be 2.1 & 2.3 instead of 2.8 & 3.0 ??

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hmm...I should reduce posting because people don't seem to get me. :( Told Adrian about it already.

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Sorry guys.. Made the mistake of copying from an old review.

Already corrected the mistake. Thanks for the heads-up! :thumb: