Mushkin March Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Mar 1, 2005.

1. zachig

zachig Newbie

:naughty: TechZ, don't start with me. :lol:

2. Can't we all just get along :D

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I just got your details from Dashken but since I had to travel to KL yesterday, I couldn't send out your prize yet.

I'll do so ASAP but I will have to find some free time since I often have to queue up.. and worse, fill out the customs declaration forms. For some parcels, I have to do it TWICE! It's one thing to do it for one parcel but another thing altogether to do it for 10-20 parcels. :nuts:

Of course, this contest has only a few parcels but my previous experience with the BOG book contest is sobering enough. :haha:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  4. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

well ok. So where's the memory for not starting with you then? :D

5. zachig

zachig Newbie

Don't worry, i'm pretty sure you'll win the grand prize soon.

Good Luck. :hand:

6. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

same to you, 3 more memory packs left. :D

7. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Whats with all the sore losers? Want to me wipe your ass you babys? :thumb: Not to offend anyone but I have seen this in the past and people just never stop. I mean it isn't the end of the world. You can always buy the RAM if you want it that bad.

8. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

There arent any sore losers, were just having some forum fun.

9. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Ease up, everyone! :dance:

Anyway, I'm going to mail the prizes for zachig and inphlicit this afternoon (it's 1 am now :haha:). :thumb:

10. zachig

zachig Newbie

10x Adrian for the update! :wave:

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Just wanna let you guys know, I got my stuff today. Thanks Adrian and everybody who work at the forum.

12. Adrian Wong

Cool! :thumb:

13. TheBigCHEEse

TheBigCHEEse Newbie

Hi Adrian, I just got back from my trip and haven't got mine yet but its only been a week so I guess it should come within these few days.

14. zachig

zachig Newbie

Just wanted to let you know, Adrian and the other guys, that i got my prize last friday.

First of all thanks a lot for the gorgeous prize pack, I'm pretty sure i will keep visiting and contributing your site.

Hopefully, i will win some more prizes on future contests.
    So...Keep up the good work you're doing, Guys!!! :hand:

P.S
    I actually didn't have the chance to open the package yet :cry: , since i'm abroad and i'll be back at home in about two weeks. I can't wait to put my hands on that memory :drool: .
    But, my wife is keeping it for me. Probably she doesn't know what to do with those memory modules :lol:

So, I'll update you when i'' get back home and unpack it.

Again, thanks alot, love you all, and good luck to all the participants in the contests to come (if i could win, everybody can :) )

15. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

dont forget some pictures !

:D

16. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Enjoy the memory modules when you get back! :thumb:

BTW, I had to send the other prizes by sea mail since the cost of sending them via air mail would be more expensive than their actual value. This may delay the delivery by 2-3 weeks.

Hope that's okay.

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

No prob, Adrian, thanks a lot (again and again and again and again and again and again :lol: )

18. inphlict

inphlict Newbie

I don't mind the delay, thanks again.

19. fatdog6

fatdog6 Newbie

I assume that includes my prize will it have some cool seamail
    stamps on the package ?

20. fatdog6

fatdog6 Newbie

samsamha where in the world are you to get it so fast ?