Mushkin Ultra-Low Latency Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

as long as the winner is me, I don't care how long it will take:) :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

I dont worry Chai...(my opinion is the same as SAMSAMHA's)... :mrgreen: :haha: ;)

And also....I have a day of mourning...Ferrari lost (again)...so sad day for all Ferrari fans... :evil: :roll: :doh:

But I liked that Kimi won! Although Montoya again did stupid mistake and gave Alonso 2nd place...damnnnnn... :wall:

Ok...back to topic...lets wait and see the results...good luck! :wave:

3. werty316

werty316 Newbie

yippie well good luck to everyone :thumb:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. Good luck to everyone! :beer:

Ken's compiling the results now. Going to take a little while as we need to tabulate the results from referrals as well. :)

Incidentally, the next contest should be announced tonight. It's going to be a big one... actually two big ones! Haha.. So watch out for it tonight! :wicked:

1 person likes this.
  5. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

BIG ONE. mmh, hopefully I win this one and then I may sit out on the next one.

Thanks ADrian in advance :p :p :pray: :pray:

6. zachig

zachig Newbie

WOW!!! :shock: Another contest!!! And a BIG one as well!!!

I can't wait to see what the contest is about and what are the offered prizes.

WELL DONE Guys!!! Adrian, and ALL the other guys, you are AWESOME!!! :clap:

And...thanks for updating us regarding the contest that just ended. I'm crossing my fingers for that one. Hopefully I'll get some good news. :pray:

7. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

YEAHHHHHHH! Another GREAT NEWS !!! WAY TO GO GUYS & GIRLS! :clap: :dance: :haha:

Cant wait to see what will be laid on the table for this upcomming contest...(and how many posts would be needed to win some goodies... :mrgreen: ).... ;)

Good luck everyone! And best wishes for entire TEAM ARP! You ROCK! :clap: :beer: :wave:

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

contest :shock: interesting :shock:

9. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

so much contest so little time :p :haha:

10. Adrian Wong

LOL! If you guys are not interested, then maybe we should just keep the prizes for ourselves! :mrgreen:

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

no .. you can give it to me :mrgreen: i'll be happy to receive them on behalf of everyone :shifty:

12. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, you can keep prize to yourself Adrian(just remember to ship your old stuff to me :wicked: )

13. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

At first...Congratulations to Team ARP Bosses...for making such GREAT COMPETITION! 2 GREAT HDD's...WOWWWWWWWWW!!! :clap: :dance: :thumb:

And secondly...when will results of the last competition be announced? Or have they already been? Did I missed something? (I am asking this so that I could congratulate to lucky winner ASAP... :mrgreen: )

Best wishes everyone! ;) :beer: :wave:

14. zachig

zachig Newbie

Thanks again TEAP ARP. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Awesome Hard-drives!!! I'm surely going to participate this new contest.

Anyway, still waiting for the previous contest results to be announced! :pray:

15. Adrian Wong

The results are coming soon. Sorry it's taking so long. But we needed to calculate the referral's posts too. :shifty:

And then we need to do three rounds of random selection to select the winner. :pray:

But the results should be announced tomorrow. Well, later tonight since it's 2am in the morning now!! :haha:

16. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

How about the top twenty? Can you post that before the final result?

That would only build suspence for the possible winners.... :D

And let me know if I even came close to the top twenty posters... :shifty: :haha:

17. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

get a great rest Adrian, I will sure hypnotize you while you were asleep putting my name a "THE WINNER" :dance: :pray: :pray:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Mushkin Ultra-Low Latency Memory Giveaway Contest Result!

OMG! The result is finally here! At stake is a 1GB Mushkin PC3200 222 Level II V2 Dual Pack Memory Kit! Let's find out if you're the winner! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : Mushkin Ultra-Low Latency Memory Giveaway Contest!

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The winner is ME!!!!! Yay! Thanks for all your support! :dance: :clap: :haha: :beer:

Who wants the other stick? Max_87, you want? :haha: :mrgreen:

20. zachig

zachig Newbie

Congrats, Max_87 :clap: :beer: :clap:

Enjoy your new Mushkin RAM!!!

:cry: Too bad I didn't win. Hopefully I'll win one of those Seagate Momentus Hard Disks. :pray:

Anyway, let's move on for the next contest.

and...I would like to say one more time: THANK YOU TEAM ARP for the great contests you're bringing.
    I love the ARP forums, I love you and I love the work that you're doing.

Keep up the good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.