My latest tyres acquisition! Michelin Pilot Sport 3!

Discussion in 'Chai' started by Chai, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Michelin Pilot Sport 3

Hello Chai,
    My name is Samuel, I’m from the research company AFS in Melbourne and I’m looking for people in Australia who can take part in some brief paid telephone research about tyre performance and the Michelin PS3 is one them.

As we’re looking for users of specific tyre brands, at the moment we’re just seeing if there are enough participants to make the study feasible. If enough people are interested in doing it, the actual study will be conducted later on once enough people have registered an interest in it.

It will involve sharing your opinions about the performance of these tyres with us in a telephone interview that lasts about 12 minutes, if you finish the survey we’ll reimburse you for that time with $50 (we can mail out to you). We guarantee that there will be no follow up calls for sales or marketing of any kind.

You should be eligible for the study if you use any of the following:
    • Michelin Pilot Sport 3
    • Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5
    • Goodyear Wrangler AT SA
    • Continental Sport Contact
    • Dunlop Grand Trek AT3
    • BFG All Terrain TAKO
    • Discoverer AT3
    • Yokohama Sdrive
    • Yokohama Geolander ATS GO12

Sorry for getting in contact with you over a forum. We're having real trouble finding people with these specific brands. We did an initial poll through email with over 2000 people and only 12 of them had those brands listed above and we need a sample of 100 for the study

If you know anyone else who uses any of those brands who would be able to take part of the study, please let us know and we can try and include them as well. If you’d like, you can try tell your members about the study too.

If you be so kind as to help with this study please let us know by getting in touch with us:

Email: ashley,leahy@afs-smart,com,au
    Telephone: (03) 8789 4401
    , = .
    Thanks very much for your help Chai! :)