New IntelliPoint 5.2!!!

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Chai, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Microsoft Hardware has just released a new driver for Microsoft Mice! All the missing features in version 5.0 like program specific customisations, and custom keystrokes are now back in 5.2! This is a great news for Intellimouse users because the biggest flaw of the new Intellimouse has been solved finally! :thumb:

Get the latest driver here! IntelliPoint 5.2

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Woo! *downloads*

I have the Intellimouse Explorer 4.0. 8)

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Finally Microsoft corrected the deficiencies in 5.1. :thumb:

4. Chai

Intellimouse Explorer 4 rocks! :thumb: :D

5. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

ermm i dont use the intelli mouse...what is the flaw??

6. Chai

In the old IntelliPoint 4, it allows program specific buttons functions, meaning you can assign different functions on the 5 buttons for different program. On IntelliPoint 5 which is required for the newest mouse, all those functions are missing! Now they are back! :thumb: And they added custom keystrokes too! So I can assign something like Ctrl-F5 for refresh on the middle button now! :mrgreen:

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Well, just to report in that for MS IE3 mouse users. Just select MS IE4 :p it works but...for some odd reasons, i needed to reboot my pc for it to load up properly

8. streem

streem Newbie

well.. for my wireless intellimouse 2.0... the side scrolling doest work at all.... tried to assign the buttons... cant work.... hmm guess another prob....

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

my next upgrade would be an intellimouse 4 :mrgreen:

10. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Good mouse, but I almost like the 3.0 better. The no... notches when scrolling the wheel kinda annoy me as does that when you press down on the scroll wheel and accidentally tilt it to the side, it stops sending the middle mouse button is down signal. :?