NFS:Underground 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by PlaySafe, Oct 1, 2004.

1. PlaySafe

PlaySafe Guest

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yeeeehah! Can't wait! :thumb:

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Is NFS 2 designed for PC .. ? ..
    i dont see anything bout PC .. all i see is PS2 .. xbox. .

5. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

EA Games would be very very stupid not to have a PC version. They'd be losing people like me who loved NFSU but don't have a console. Not being selfish...I really do know quite a few people in the same situation.

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

NFSU is a stupid game... :snooty: So is NFSU2... :snooty:

They should make more games like Richard Burns Rally! :thumb:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The thing I hated tremendously about NFSU is the fact that a MX-5 and a old 240SX could overtake my pimped out R34 Skyline... WTF????? :nuts:

8. zy

hmmmm NFS graphic is nice.. :) ..
    but i dont like the car handlings & physics much :p ..

9. PlaySafe

PlaySafe Guest

personally...i cherished nfsu!!! :p
    handling??...why?? the drift is so real!!! and i dont play the circuit and drag mode pretty much.

…cant wait to turn over into the city, EA said that the new game play will allow users to explore the whole city and search for their own challenge. How huge is that town? :shock:

10. Chai

I have never played NFSU before. But how easy do you drift with the cars?

Do you need to use Scandinavian flick? Handbrake? Release the accelerator viciously? Locking the rear by using brake bias to the rear wheels?

Or do you just turn the car and the backend steps out automatically? :nuts:

11. zy

drift easily ? .. haha thats only in Drift mode...
    try normal mode & its just so freaking impossible to drift ! ..

12. PlaySafe

PlaySafe Guest

yes...yes..they have to use handbrakes, at least for integra, eclipse, civic, skyline, impreza...... ;)
    unfortunately, power slides does not work well on normal tracks (ea have forgotten to put the soap) :haha:

btw for nfsu2, the damage mode is now ON. :mrgreen:

13. wilfred

wilfred wilfblog.blogspot.com

Whoo... that was the only thing that sucked about NFSU... no damage mode... and also the fact that there was no replay to watch all your spectacular crashes and catchups... can't wait.... another 40+ more days :wicked:

14. Chai

Got drift mode? :shock: I'm so glad I didn't even bother trying this game! :dance:

15. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

NFSU and its sequel isnt a game for purists, Chai. (= For ppl like us, it's stuff like GT4 or Enthusia Professional Racing (=

LIke PsYkHoTiK pointed out, it didnt make sesne for Mx-5s to be able to outrun Skylines in the game. it was nuts.

note : GT4 in December (=

16. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Anyway if you are a purist, chances are you hate rice burners...right?

17. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

not exactly hate rice burners. It's all fine to modify what you drive. But more show than go? Hmmm.

18. Chai

If you want to know what type of racing games I play, check this site. http://www.bhmotorsports.com/

Grand Prix Legend, Live For Speed, Richard Burns Rally, Grand Prix 4, Nascar Season 2003, and some others.

And yes, I hate ricer very very much.

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I dont mind modding. But what I dont like is the mods without purpose... :snooty: Just adding weight only... :snooty:

20. zy

hahhaha ... how true .. those additional weight generated by the massive bumpers .. spoilers.. additional lamp .. those vinyl all collected together will cost a few kg.. LOL