No sound in Youtube videos

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Lacus, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Omg..i just finish transfering everything from old HDD until a friend of mine send me a youtube link..When i open it..OMG..NO SOUND :shock: I wonder what made the video have no sound at all (as drivers and etc has already been installed @_@)Please help :wall: Forgot to mention..I'm using Lolifox..it's working fine on IE7

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I seem to have some problem with Firefox on Youtube as well. Very frequently, the video will not play even after the whole video is completely cached. The only solution is to restart Firefox. Very annoying.

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I had a problem with you tube a few weeks ago were nothing would play at all. Googled all day long tried this and that.:wall:

Finaly a fix. Had to clear all youtube's cookies. Then it worked just fine.:)

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

tried restarting also =.=...and also cleared the cookies..still the same -.- + I remember this issue happening when i had the hdmi audio driver install for my gpu card -.- It's already being uninstalled (some how it's having the weird unable to start the driver thingie)

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

IE7 works fine?

6. martypastor

martypastor Newbie

Didnt you tried to reinstall drivers (audio) because it also happens to my computer but in WMP11 and other players, with the help of reinstalling the drivers it worked fine.

7. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I had an issue a while back too but already spoke to Lacus and this isn't his issue so just posting it for general knowledge. My mobo has Dolby digital Surround 7.1 and DTS Connect 7.1. For whatever reason youtube has no audio with DTS connect enabled I had to disable it. Just a FYI :)

8. sultan_emerr

sultan_emerr Newbie

9. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Nope :S..I think it's the browser problem :(

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

I had that problem as well... but it works fine when I switch to IE or Safari

11. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well, suddenly it works perfectly yesterday..after some plugin got corrupterd and i reinstall the plugin...or was it the HDMI audio driver?Oooh yeah,if using IE, it works perfectly for some reason >.>