OCZ PC4800 Platinum Elite Edition Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

3. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Talking about Johhny...here is Johnie....:lol: :wave: :thumb:

I heard you all the way to Nebraska...so I needed to reply here....hahahhahaaha

Ok...this is really a nice prize we are offered...congrats again to TeamARP!;) :clap: :dance:

Just wonder...will there be any future gaming competitions??? Because werty316 and I just cant wait to start another 30+ hours seance like we had at our last one...HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA

Anyway...good luck to all of you/us...may the luckiest one win! :hand: :beer: :wicked: ;)

4. Sushrukh

Sushrukh Banned

Three cheers to Team ARP

Hi,I'm from India & I'm participating for the ist time in ARP forums.I wanna win the awesome OCZ modules.Best of luck to all who r participating in this contest.

5. werty316

werty316 Newbie

hehe yeah right; do you want to get ownd again? lol :mrgreen:

Also for anyone who is really good at Tetris and Astroid, BJorn3d.com is having a contest where these games and another game are included.

Please edit my post if I am not allowed to post stuff like this; I don't know the rules.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  6. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

IF he won .. i hope he won`t anyway :naughty:
    how ARP gonna sent to him?

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ARP can send to anywhere, don't worry. Just make sure you win, then we will discuss about the 'sending' part. :mrgreen:

8. Kalo

Kalo Newbie

Sweet contest folks...lovin' it up. :)

9. sikha

sikha Banned

What about Warranty ?

When I win the prize,how will u provide the warranty with it ?

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

OCZ will...... :whistle:

11. SUDIPTO83

SUDIPTO83 Banned

This is awesome

This is an awesome contest guys.Keep up the good work.Do u guys have ne plan to host an LCD monitor contest ? It would be great if u kindly do that.

12. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

:? :nuts:
    myself ask them to give us a brand new PC :D

what do we have to post anyway?

13. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Just post...anything will do, but do try and make useful or worthwhile contributions :thumb:

If you're running out of ideas, there's a couple of interesting threads in the Lounge where you can tell us about your favourite music, post links to funny videos, post pics of hot chicks, etc etc :wicked:

14. Perhaps with this memory, I can finally run my AXDA at 333MHz FSB without IRQL errors.
    Count me in. But it doesn't say anything about the capacity of the RAM, though. Is it 256MB total? :D

15. Kalo

Kalo Newbie

There's your sign...

16. SO_APU

SO_APU Banned

Just can't wait

we just can't wait to have this wonderfull Memory kit.Best of luck whoever is participating.

17. djIhcoro

djIhcoro Newbie

:confused: It's a 1GB kit. Who can seriously run their computer on 256MB of RAM these days...windows XP needs 256MB on its own! :doh:

18. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

i can i am on 256 mb ram OS xp pro :snooty:
    so i need these ram :wave:

19. Kalo

Kalo Newbie

My girlfriends son is running XP Home on that amount of ram atm, 128 is minimum for Windows XP. :)

20. aussie FX

aussie FX Newbie

must be BH-5 with 4000 volts:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.