OCZ PC4800 Platinum Elite Edition Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's a 1GB kit. Just check the review. :)

As for the warranty, OCZ provides a LIFETIME warranty. So, if anything goes wrong, just contact them for an RMA.

2. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Gotta love OCZ's life time warranty; also Corsair and Patriot too :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

You do pay for the warranty though. Hehe.. Their RAM with lifetime warranty are not cheap. :D

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Actually these days almost everyone provides lifetime warranty, even for the Value modules.
    Thing is though, the variations of "lifetime" vary from manufacturer to manufacturer :lol:
    And personally I've heard that OCZ tech support are one of the best. Unfortunately the Australian supplier of OCZ products doesn't really reflect that :roll:

5. Arctic

Arctic Newbie

Indeed, even if the manufacturer guarantees it, the supplier/distributor can say: no sorry, can't do it...which is completely BS. That's when you have to go over their heads, cause they usually aren't following their agreement with the company due to their own greed.

6. compuworld2k5

compuworld2k5 Banned

WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION

If someone who live in some other country other than the country from where the prize is comin' in,how they gonna provide us the lifetime warranty ? Should we courier to that country to get the replacement if warranty is needed ?

7. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Just wonder...will those names of members that will be picked be published somewhere? On what basis? Daily? Weekly? Or at the end? I ask this cause I didnt see any list yet....or am i missing something? :mrgreen: :beer: ;)

8. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

oh! just notice new contest! cool.. :p

9. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

talking about the heatspreader, i thought it was a casing to protect the RAM.. from static or something.. i almost forced it to open the heatspreader..i used screwdriver also can`t open.. :D hahaha stupid me

10. Adrian Wong

OCZ Technology is providing that warranty. If anything goes wrong with the memory modules, you just approach them for an RMA. :)

The usual practice is for you to send the malfunctioning module to the company and they will send you a replacement.

11. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. I don't think there's a need to publish the list because it can be up to 140 names long! It will just clutter up the page.

Don't worry. The winner will be randomly selected. :thumb:

12. SUSHRUTA

SUSHRUTA Banned

Hi,I'm a new member.Do the new members have the same chance of winning as the regular ones.I hope there r n't any preferences given to regular members over the new ones.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  13. Adrian Wong

Hello SUSHRUTA,

Your chances of winning will be exactly what we stated in the rules. It's random.

Good luck! :)

14. TRINAC

TRINAC Banned

Can't wait more 2 see the results.Do u provide contests every month ?I'm waiting to see a LCD Monitor Contest coz it's still very costly in India & it's the only way 2 get 1 by participating in ur contests.Do u guys have such plans 2 provide ne LCD in the near future ?

15. kev_neville

kev_neville Newbie

Nice RAM there.... Good timing as I am searching for a new pair of RAM..:D :thumb:

16. Adrian Wong

If you check our Article Database - http://www.rojakpot.com/articles.aspx, you will see just how many contests we host. :D

LOL!!! LCD panels? Yeah, I suppose it's very expensive over there. I've seen many of my Indian lecturers buying LCD panels before leaving for home. :D

Well, as I always tell participants, the more participation we get, the easier for us to source for more and better prizes.

17. sb2k5

sb2k5 Banned

R these modules compatible with the Sempron 32 Bit CPUs ?U've stated earlier that it's dual frequency compatible.If I use these modules in my 32Bit system,is there ne chance of affecting the mobo which supports till DDR 400 modules ?

My CPU & Mobo r :- Sempron 2600+(32-Bit) & Asus A7N8X Deluxe.

18. werty316

werty316 Newbie

These are a dual channel memory kit; Semprons run memory in single channel but you should be able to run them at DDR400 (PC3200) speeds. This is an overclocking memory kit and thats why they are labelled as PC4800 meaning they are guarenteed to clock at DDR600.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The OCZ PC4800 Platinum Elite Edition is a Samsung TCCD-based memory kit that won our Reviewer's Choice Award.

If you want this expensive high-performance memory kit for FREE, try your luck in our giveaway contest! There's only ONE MORE WEEK left. Hurry up! :wave:

[​IMG]

Link : OCZ PC4800 Platinum Elite Edition Giveaway Contest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.