Online gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL! The ARP server can serve as a game server too but the ping times won't be favourable for us. ;)

2. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

my advice is.... if u can dodge high ping, you can dodge bullet. :wave:

3. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

so when are you guys going to start dodging high ping? am i invited? feel so left out...

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I haven't been playing CS:S... :( I wish I have more time...

5. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

bored with CS : S...

now playing EVE Online. A Sci - Fi MMOG

6. antmic

antmic Newbie

... I love online gaming... but it i havent played one onlin game since i moved to Sri Lanka.... i used to be an Enemy Teritory Junkie.. that game rocks... specially when you're a noob and killing everyone with the bazooka HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Man i miss that shit....
    I got 56k and there is no hope of ADSL before i leave(not in the area)... I have to wait till July to go back home and play some ET. CS. Ut2k4.... oh man.... i cant wait to go back home.. hahaha

(killing Things makes me smile) :mrgreen:

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

CS:S has become infested with 14 year old kids just like regular CS. Too many people have the game now :roll:

8. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

and what is wrong with that?? :confused:

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Immature little brats trying to talk big and accusing people of hacking whenever they get killed too often. Bloody annoying :evil:

10. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

i'm definitely not a gaming pro but i love MMORPGs.
    if anyone likes RO, another similiar game: TSOnline is opening for beta testing this 15april and i just got the Cds today, yippie!!! :mrgreen:
    i just hope there won't be lagging like RO servers....awww....suxs... :roll:

11. ESP

ESP Newbie

Oh, TSOnline. Heard of it. Anyone plays Maple Story? :mrgreen:

I love playing CS: Condition Zero. :lol:

12. pmg4125

pmg4125 Newbie

i love MMORPGs too... hate RO and TS :p

no offence girls :p

frankly, i love sci fi MMORPGS but the problem is the payment.. :(

currently i am playing Knight Online and Anarchy Online.

13. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

tried ts online for two days...suxs big time... :roll: the game's healing can only be activated during sit and lying down....which means just wasting ur time and cheating ur credits only :roll:

lagging is severe compared to the ro servers imho.and the character making is using rgb colour method, not to say it's bad at least the characters are more in variety compared to RO, but some chars others players made really pains ur eyesight.....the colour matching is so... :sick: like some kind of alien.... :rolleyes: and the programming part, duh!! they didn't even keep your charcter centralized like RO's so ur character might even disappear into a corner of the screen :wall:

personally i'll just stick back to RO...dang i miss it.... :wall:

14. encode90_2005

encode90_2005 Newbie

i'm begining RO as my first stage into the Online Game.

before that, i played CS but a little bit b'cos it was too violence(when i'm about 10 yrs old) :haha:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah!!! I still play ET actively nowadays! The best game ever for me... been playing like 2 years now. :thumb: :haha:

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Bored with ET already...those 6 maps... :roll: haha

17. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i have not even played ET how to get bored?
    hehehe

18. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

Reviving this Thread

Online gaming, what's your take on it now?

World of Warcraft is out, but i've yet to try it. :| Wish some company will host it here in Malaysia soon.

I'm currently on my last month playing Ragnarok Online. Quitting end of June.

Gunbound is nice, 'cept the recently new World Champion interface got me confuse and frustrated at times, not to mention with my current PC spec, it tends to hang a lot.

I believe the trend of online gaming would be hot with consoles too. But I just hate paying for that Xbox Live thingy. At least the PS2 is free. :lol:

19. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

my college .. got people host game servers :mrgreen:

but i stop playing online games already .. hehe

20. HiredHelp

HiredHelp Newbie

MMORPG are for the weak :p. I enjoy FPS the most as long as you have a decent ping. LAN rules all though :)