Our cute angel, angel1011!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jet, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! I was free at that time... but got tired after a while... the whole thing was like a chat session, non-stop. :nuts: :haha:

Dang! I must visit the forum more... I missed so many threads when I was "away"... :think:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

1) What language do you speak at home, angel?
    2) Do your to-be-bf have to speak a certain language before he's even considered? :think:
    3) What age do you think it's the most suitable to get married?
    4) What do you think of ppl getting married early? Like before 25... :doh:
    5) What's you dream house looks like? Where will it be? :mrgreen: When free I come visit... can? I'll bring some black steak along... :dance: :beer:

3. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

you guys talk as ig eating lamb is the best thing in life...

hope they develop the technology to flush your arteries with out invasive procedures before you guys suffer coronary bypasses.

angel... heres one question. do you think you are the hottest chick/gal/women/female/girl in the forum?

4. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

Dashken?! NOOOO!!!! it can't be you!!! :haha:
    music? ermm.....not really. it's like enjoyment more than achievement. :mrgreen: so when r u treating me a karaoke session?? :wicked: :wicked:
    hehe....welcome back!!! :clap:

ermm.....
    1) cantonese,mandarin mainly....i can't speak hokkien.. :oops: i dun even know wat is ninaohia..... :oops:
    2) as long as i can understand la... :haha: :haha: i dun mind takeshi kaneshiro as my bf :wicked:
    3) it's more of a maturity level factor, not age factor to me....as long as you can take the responsibilities as married person, by all means go ahead... ;)
    4) i dun mind lor....no problem if they married out of love, instead of pregnancy... :doh:
    5) i thought i described it already. :confused: oh yeah....there must be another living creature besides me in the house...my darling dog!!! :mrgreen: where is it?? i dunno...most probably in KL.:) i 'll invited u all for open house if i ever buy a house :D dun worry,by all means bring a black steak along!! it'll be our deal :beer:
    this is farnee u know? i'm really more like a lone ranger in my life with a few close frens and u guys r treating me like some public personel :p
    err....nope. i'm probably the most known gal-forumer here but definitely hot is so unlike me ;) i'm more like a gal-geek :haha:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hehehehe... :wicked: :mrgreen: It's me alright... :dance: :haha:

Karaoke? Anytime la... come Penang! :lol:

Black steak...!!! *sharpening a huge knife, while winking at the black sheep* :wicked: :wave:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Don't waste your money Dash, you don't even talk, I don't expect you to sing... :whistle:

7. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LOL! :haha:

Use eye language lor. :wicked: No sound better than sound *cantonese saying*

8. ESP

ESP Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:lol: Don't bully my dear little dasky. :oops:

9. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

my only eye language to him is probably this--> :roll:

woi....no ghey posts here pls..... :hand: *hair on my arms standing* :shifty: :lol:

10. ESP

ESP Newbie

Dasky, Angel is bullying me. [​IMG] :oops:

11. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Consider yourself lucky! Blacksheep wanted to be bullied by Angel also don't have... :lol:

Just to make sure...Angel, what's your view on gheys like ESP? :think:

12. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

yameh?? i thought the ppl i bullied in ARP the most is him!! :haha: :haha:

just to make sure??? what do u want to make sure?? :wicked:

my views on the ghey: OITS!!! the nice, cute and definitely good husband materials are on the verge of extinction and we gals are already knocking ourselves off clamouring over the last handful on them, and you gheys simply make the competition harder by joining in the fun?? by all means BUZZ OFF and go get them girls!! :snooty: :snooty: :twisted:

13. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Making sure your thinking is normal la... :haha:

I didn't know competition is that tough. So many available in ARP whet... :p :whistle:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

When did I say I'll be singing? :think:

15. cypris

cypris Newbie

*revenge*

what do you think of Jeremy running around naked?

:twisted:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

:hand:

17. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

OI! The BlackSheep doesn't simply run around naked unless there's a VERY GOOD reason to be doing so. :wicked: Eve, you ain't helping right here. :D

Uncle DV: Angel1011 whacked me last night and not to forget the constant poking I got. :whistle:

18. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:haha: i was about to ask that too :haha:

19. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

please.....spare us the eyesore.... :hand: :haha: :haha:
    i'll try imagine a fur ball rolling around.... :haha:

the karaoke session?? wat for going if u ain't singing?? :eh:

i didn't whack you!!! :confused: i only poked you coz you keep standing in front of me, LMAO.

20. ESP

ESP Newbie

Then you gonna do a striptease for us? :twisted:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :oops: