Our cute angel, angel1011!

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by Jet, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LoL! I was forced to study Mandarin until Form5 :lol:

How about you angel1011? You still study Mandarin when you was in secondary school?

2. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

i love mandarin...did not take during secondary coz nobody fetch me to language class during weekends...regret it so much!!! :wall:
    DYKT: i'm pretty good in mandarin??:p i think it's a beautiful language... :mrgreen: especially the e-novels!!! so many i like!! :dance:

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

That's why your siggy is in Mandarin ;) :mrgreen:

oh ya, another question:

Do you have any decision you've made/anything that you regret most in your life? :mrgreen:

4. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

yes...a few...some gives big impacts and some don't. you can't look back. just learn the lesson and move on...i guess... :? but i always do the contrary...i always look back...:p maybe just waiting the time when i'll finally let go....

5. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

where do you see yourself in 20 years time in the future? :D

6. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

...or waiting for the deserving 'one' to appear before letting go? :p :whistle:

7. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

erm...maybe at home, fretting over to let my kids go to college or university?? :haha: seriously, ermm....financial independent, has travelled overseas and still looking svelte... :twisted: :dance:

i really dunno....it's a matter of time... :| love is like butterflies, you can't catch it with ur hands, it will stop by when you least expected.....some quote from some love experts.... :) so just wait lor....since i also have more important things to tackle now....

8. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

good answer. i like the alst part. good for ur future husband :thumb: :mrgreen: "dress different, ur husband wont go to other girls"

9. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

:haha: Bro, any tips for angel on how to "dress differently"? :wicked: (* :drool: *)

1011, have you ever desire to dress differently according to your taste...u know, not the typical t + jeans type. How would you want it if given the opportunity? :p

10. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

whet? u wana pay for it?? :twisted: :haha:

hmm....i have many taste....just that the taste does not suit me sometimes....for instance, i can't wear something looking very mature coz i looked terribly odd in it...plus i'm more comfortable in jeans, shorts and t-shirts :think:

depends on where and what occasion also... :whistle: u wan me to wear a LBD for BBQ?? :nuts:

11. ESP

ESP Newbie

What's LBD?

12. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

little black dress. :haha:

13. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

you should try using kebaya. maybe look nice on you. :drool: :thumb:

14. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LBS should pay then. I don't like black... :mrgreen: :whistle:

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Less is better. :wicked:

16. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

buaya question:

u like tight clothing or very loose one? :twisted: :drool: :wicked:

17. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

tried before. shocked my frens.... :haha: :wicked: but the kebaya i have now sucks big time coz the cloth just aint right....stupid baju blok... :wall:
    what's LBS? :confused:
    :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: less is not more if u dressed like a slut....just reveal a bit and leave the rest to imagination.... :whistle:
    tight where it's suppose to be, and loose where it's supposed to be... :wicked: :p
    but most of my clothes are loose now coz i'm fat last time....i need to go shopping *big hint* :wicked: :haha:

18. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

best answer ever! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :haha: i loving this :haha:

19. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

LBS = Little BlackSheep! :haha:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

20. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

muahahaha!!!!......... :haha: u think he's got enough wool to make me a LBD??? :wicked: :twisted: :haha: *shaving alert*